Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMy New Tank: Red Sea Max250

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
gutfeeling View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gutfeeling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My New Tank: Red Sea Max250
    Posted: November 06 2010 at 10:39pm
Tongue First I would like to thank you all for the awesome time we had at the MWRF! It was so much fun, I didn't even realize that I was super hungry or super tired till I got home... but even then I was still so happy that I won the Red Sea Max250 I didn't care! Thank you all so very much.
      So, I was talking about starting my own topic all about my new tank and it's progress to becoming the worlds coolest home hobby LOL. Well this is my topic! And I am going to let you all know how everything is doing! Starting from the begining...
SGH360 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SGH360 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2010 at 11:38pm
i envy you friend. i wish i could have stay for the raffle drawing. congrats on winning that amazing price im sure you are not the only that went home with a tank. cannt wait until you set up the tank again congrats
PhotoGlen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhotoGlen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2010 at 8:50am
Congrats and welcome to an Awesome Club.  It was nice meeting you and seeing that new to the hobby enthusiasm.Tongue  If there is anything you need, knowledge, help or just fish-geek friendship this is the place.  LOL
I honestly think it is better to be a failure at something you love than to be a success at something you hate.
George Burns

Now two 29 gal. Biocubes
90 gal. with a 40 gal. sump
jmtreml View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmtreml Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2010 at 8:54am

Congrats on the win... Atleast if I didnt win it I can see it get set up...lol

34 Gallon Red Sea Max

29 gallon Bio cube
Luckedout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luckedout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2010 at 4:19pm
Congrats! It was good meeting you! Post lots of pictures as you set it up
-Ben

90g Mixed reef

www.body-balancechiropractic.com

arthuriv View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arthuriv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2010 at 5:05pm
Congrats again on winning the tank. That is an awesome tank! I can't wait to see it setup. It was also very nice meeting you! If you need anything please don't hesitate to ask!
Quality Marines Aquaculturing & Captive Breeding program!
Presented by Ashley & Chelsea from Reef On
Thursday 6 Oct 2016

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gutfeeling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2010 at 5:59pm
These are the pictures, starting with the tank at the MWRF before we loaded it up and brought it home. The others are pics of our old tank getting taken down and our new tank getting put up. I am so happy. It is pretty!Embarrassed

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gutfeeling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2010 at 6:01pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gutfeeling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2010 at 6:03pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gutfeeling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2010 at 6:06pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gutfeeling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2010 at 6:12pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gutfeeling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2010 at 6:14pm
Yay for the final results! I love this tank so much! Especially because this tank only has one cord and the other tank, well....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gutfeeling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2010 at 6:23pm
MY husband would like to add, if anyone is interested, that he will sell our old tank in its non-spruced up form for $100. It is a 45g with a 30g sumptank, and it comes with powerheads, heater, utility pmp, stand, hood, and a 30in power compact light. The tank is 36"w x 15"d x 20"t, and the stand is 38"w x 17"d x 30"t, and the hood adds another 4 1/2" on the top. It is acrylic and it has some scratches but they can be buffed. in fact my husband is going to fix it all up and sell it but then the $100 offer will be null and void. So let me know if anyone wants it before he starts going crazy.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gutfeeling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2010 at 7:49pm
another update, even though it is only me posting! I did my first frags today! I put them on plugs and they are still alive! I am so happy -_-
MadReefer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MadReefer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2010 at 7:50pm
Nice work. Clap Looks great.
jwoo View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2010 at 8:05pm
Wow fast work! Looks great!

Your old 45 is MY EXACT tank. LOL. I would be thrilled to upgrade to that tank especially knowing all the frustrations with the canopy and acrylic on my tank!
None at the moment
Soon: 72 Gallon Bowfront

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gutfeeling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2010 at 9:54pm
yeah, it took several hours to get it together, but now it is awesome! I love it. Granted the Aquascaping isn't perfect, I am not a pro Confused, but for an amature I think I am good.
Luckedout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luckedout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2010 at 10:57pm
All that matters is that your happy with it and your critters stay alive. Amazing looking tank! Looking good!
-Ben

90g Mixed reef

www.body-balancechiropractic.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gutfeeling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2010 at 11:44pm
I am pleased, yes I am. *sigh* it is just so pretty. I will still keep up with this post and add more pictures when new things are added or I move things or maybe just because I want to. That way you can all enjoy it with me. <3
PhotoGlen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhotoGlen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2010 at 5:41am
I know how much work that is and I commend you on getting that set up so fast.  Looks great and Ben is right, as long as you like the look and your corals are happy that is all that matters.  Clap
I honestly think it is better to be a failure at something you love than to be a success at something you hate.
George Burns

Now two 29 gal. Biocubes
90 gal. with a 40 gal. sump
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic