Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hammer Head Coral

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
flyfishutahtrout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flyfishutahtrout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hammer Head Coral
    Posted: December 21 2010 at 1:07pm

For the last month or so my hammer head coral does not look like it should. The tenticles or polyps have completly changed there shape. The tenticles and not fully opening as well. The wierd thing is,  I have two tanks with the same situation.  It is hard to tell. In this picture the polyps are out but in the wrong shape. A month ago they looked normal and they look bad in both tanks. All of the other corals seem to be doing well. Does anyone know if this is bacteria or? All of my water perm are good.

Thanks,

Chase

Edited by flyfishutahtrout - December 21 2010 at 11:11pm
SGH360 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SGH360 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 21 2010 at 1:43pm
what are your water parameters? Do you have any pics? Have you seen any fishes bothering the Coral?
Mark Peterson View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Peterson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 22 2010 at 10:12am
Please post a full tank pic that is as large as possible. Alk and Ca levels please. Don't need N levels or pH.
Reefkeeping Tips, & quick, easy setup tricks:
www.utahreefs.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=9244
Pay it forward - become a paid WMAS member
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic