Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
19 [39.58%]
5 [10.42%]
10 [20.83%]
14 [29.17%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Author
downhill_biker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote downhill_biker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: JANUARY POTM FINAL
    Posted: December 29 2010 at 11:24pm
A

B

C

D

Make sure you post your best pictures every month in our POTM forum.
tileman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tileman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2011 at 11:50pm
Nobody else?

More votes
335G Reef
TOTM.
http://www.advancedaquarist.com/2015/2/aquarium
ReefKeepers TOTM Feb. 2012
http://reefkeeping.com/joomla/index....k-of-the-month

&
Sculpin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sculpin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2011 at 7:17pm
Hey, vote people! I know there is more then 29 people in this club!

Micah

Edited by Sculpin - January 02 2011 at 7:18pm
225 Reef (not really mine but i act like it is)

29 Biocube

My Whole House System Build
davser View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2011 at 8:15pm
yeah come on guys and girls vote 
It's not about what you know but about who you know
vadryn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vadryn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2011 at 10:14pm
That coral picture is fantastic... I just have to give credit to nice pics of things that can move out of frame and out of focus while you are trying to snap the shot. Thumbs Up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote downhill_biker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2011 at 4:19pm
I told the presidency to please post the winning pic, because I am gone right now, but apparently they didn't get the message. I am going to send another. Sorry guys.

Will the person that posted the first pic, the powder blue please post your info that you want displayed with your photo on the home page.
Jeffs_little_ocean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeffs_little_ocean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2011 at 4:38pm
Really? its over? After only 5 days and only 36 votes? Another executive decision I guess.
Life is good....right?
Sculpin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sculpin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2011 at 5:49pm
Oh cool, I won! Ya, what's with the lacks of votes? Thanks to those who did though. I honestly thought that chalice pick was going to be the winner this month, turns out the blenny almost beat me. Great pics this month BTW. Tough competition!

As for what I want on the shot, you can just do my name again, I don't really care.

Micah
225 Reef (not really mine but i act like it is)

29 Biocube

My Whole House System Build
Luckedout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luckedout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2011 at 8:49pm
That is an amazing picture of that powder blue. I can never get pictures of my fish.
-Ben

90g Mixed reef

www.body-balancechiropractic.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote downhill_biker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2011 at 10:58am
I logged on and asked the presidency to post it again and nothing happened. It's not in my hands guys. Sorry...
Shane H View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shane H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2011 at 12:09pm
Damn presidency ....

BTW - I think the lack of votes may have been a result of some not being able to view the photos.  When the photos are hosted on another site (like photobucket) and only linked into a thread, many people cannot view them based on restrictions from their employer's network.

A suggestion would be to use the photo upload app associated with this MB.  I know it is more cumbersome, but the photos will always be viewable and ... the link will not become inactive if the poster changes the photobucket album.

Thanks Curtis for keeping this up!  I think its cool.
Summertop View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Summertop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2011 at 10:50am
Anyone know who's picture "A" is?
===========

Shawn Winterbottom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote downhill_biker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2011 at 1:42pm
I believe Micah Orvis again. I would just change the picture and the month, and leave the name alone.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote downhill_biker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2011 at 1:43pm
Oh, and shane I will look into doing that. I will give it a test run. For some reason when I have used other forums they have size restrictions and I don't have the knowledge or program to change the size of each picture. I am not sure if that is the case here, I will see.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic