Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

new to saltwater need help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
cmc-1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmc-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: new to saltwater need help
    Posted: January 23 2011 at 9:16am
hi my name is clint. i live in cedar city and i am looking for help gettin g started. my cell is435-590-5409. i bought a 90 gallon tank that i was told has everyhthin g for a reef tan k. than ks 
Kiltboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kiltboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2011 at 11:00am
Hi Clint, I'm chance i live in St. George feel free to call me with any questions, also you can come look at my tank to help you get an idea of where to start. I'm trying to sell it so i can hook you up with live rock fish whatever you need!

435-669-3285
Chance Evans
jwoo View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2011 at 8:02pm
Hey Clint glad to see that you made it to the board. Chance is a great aquarist you should take him up on his offer.
None at the moment
Soon: 72 Gallon Bowfront
Kiltboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kiltboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2011 at 8:59pm
thanks justin!
Chance Evans
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic