Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Need Suggestions on Fish and Coral

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
justinstank View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote justinstank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need Suggestions on Fish and Coral
    Posted: January 23 2011 at 6:05pm
I have a new 45 gallon tank with just live rock and would love to get any suggestions on some really pretty Coral and fish that would compliment each other and make my tank Glow!!

Thanks 

justin williams
nrthface View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nrthface Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2011 at 1:34pm
I suggest starting a small frag of star polyp. It grows quickly, its cheap and it looks amazing when hit by a little bit of flow. Its also very easy to take care of. Good luck.
Shane H View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shane H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2011 at 2:16pm
FLAME HAWK

Mark Peterson View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Peterson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2011 at 3:36pm
When I first looked into this hobby, I got a book from the library and made notes about the fish I thought were cool. Then I looked at what their requirements were so I wouldn't kill something that I couldn't take care of.
Now that we have the internet, the pictures are better and there are tons more of them.

Blue Damsel, Sailfin Tang, Bangaii Cardinal

Reefkeeping Tips, & quick, easy setup tricks:
www.utahreefs.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=9244
Pay it forward - become a paid WMAS member
SGH360 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SGH360 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2011 at 3:50pm
Firefish, Clowfishes
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic