Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Greetings WMAS!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Jamison View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jamison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Greetings WMAS!
    Posted: January 24 2011 at 1:01am
Howdy all! The name is Jamison and I've taken a 3 year break from fish, but am seriously considering getting back into it now that I have a steady income and a decent schedule again. I've got my eye on a tank that I think will be great. If i decide to buy it, I will be humbly asking for assistance to get it moved and set up. I know most of you have long decided I would never come back, but I have sorely missed my reef and the great folks in this club. Will you take me back???

Jamison XOXO

Edited by Jamison - January 24 2011 at 1:03am
Educate. Inspire. Conserve.

http://[email protected]
thathiep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thathiep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2011 at 1:10am
Welcome back Jamison.Hug
Luckedout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luckedout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2011 at 1:14am
It looks like you're having a staring contest. Tongue

Welcome back! What size tank are you looking at?
-Ben

90g Mixed reef

www.body-balancechiropractic.com

Jamison View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jamison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2011 at 1:28am
Looking at a 180. I like the 6ft length better than the 4ft I had with my 120. I need to get rid of a few other critters before Moving it in though. I'll be in Orlando this week, but I may be buying the tank early next week. Wish me luck!

Jamison

P.S. A staring contest indeed. There are very few reasons I would risk laying on the ground with scorpions. That is definitely one of them. Wink

Edited by Jamison - January 24 2011 at 1:29am

Adam Blundell View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2011 at 9:53am
Like bumbing into an old lover at super market, Jamison posts on the message board... eager... desperate... and wanting.  With open arms and a warm heart he is welcomed back into the land of forbidden pleasures.... reefing.

Adam
ps- in Jamison's honor I'm going to make all my posts this week in "Jamisonisms" 
for those of you who don't know how Jamison talks, you'll soon learn
Come to a meeting, they’re fun!
Dion Richins View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dion Richins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2011 at 10:34am
Originally posted by Adam Blundell Adam Blundell wrote:

Like bumbing into an old lover at super market, Jamison posts on the message board... eager... desperate... and wanting.  With open arms and a warm heart he is welcomed back into the land of forbidden pleasures.... reefing.

Adam
ps- in Jamison's honor I'm going to make all my posts this week in "Jamisonisms" 
for those of you who don't know how Jamison talks, you'll soon learn

ROFLMAO!!!^^^^^^

Welcome back Buddy!!!!!!!!!!
Bad "censored" Cabinets
Best quality in the valley! He is one sexy bald guy, even with out a finger!(MAC)
Jamison View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jamison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2011 at 3:11pm
Very nice Adam... though "old" lover is hardly how I would describe our relationship.  And for the record, it was a taco stand, not a supermarket. Thanks for the warm welcome guys!!! 

Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2011 at 5:42pm
What can I say, I'm a sucker for taco stands.  I love mexican food like monkeys love tang.

I hope this warm welcome finds you as toasty as an electric blanket on a winter's morning.

Adam
jwoo View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2011 at 6:05pm
Hi snake guy!
None at the moment
Soon: 72 Gallon Bowfront
Mark Peterson View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Peterson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2011 at 6:46pm
Jamison is the master.
Please don't tell us that you snuggled up to that Gila. Shocked

I believe this may have been a Freudian Slip:
Reefkeeping Tips, & quick, easy setup tricks:
www.utahreefs.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=9244
Pay it forward - become a paid WMAS member
CapnMorgan View Drop Down
The Capn'

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CapnMorgan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2011 at 6:50pm
Welcome to WMAS! Glad you're here!
Steve
My Old 180G Mixed Reef
Currently:
120G Wavefront Mixed
29G Seahorse & Softies
Running ReefAngel Plus x2
435-8
tileman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tileman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2011 at 7:02pm
It's about time!  Welcome back my friend.
335G Reef
TOTM.
http://www.advancedaquarist.com/2015/2/aquarium
ReefKeepers TOTM Feb. 2012
http://reefkeeping.com/joomla/index....k-of-the-month

&
Jamison View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jamison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2011 at 10:41pm
I went and looked at the tank I was considering tonight.

Unfortunately it's not quite as nice as it sounded, and didn't have near as much equipment as I hoped. It would have been a steal if it had been half as nice as it sounded. Oh well! At this point I'd simply ask that you let me know if any of you spot a nice tank at a good price. We're definitely getting back in. Just want to find the right one.

Thanks again all! I do LOVE it here!

Jamison

Turbostud653 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turbostud653 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2011 at 7:15pm
Welcome back to the club.  Hope you stay for a while this time!
Here is what a customer said while on hold Oh my gosh! Did you open the door? I told you not to open the door. Dre is in here completely naked and he's got freak'n Macaroni and Cheese in his hands.
Jamison View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jamison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 09 2011 at 1:23am
Originally posted by Turbostud653 Turbostud653 wrote:

Welcome back to the club.  Hope you stay for a while this time!
Hey, I was around for 3 or 4 years last time. Smile

It's official. I bought a tank last night. I picked up James' (Fishfinders) 90 gallon. It's nice enough and has enough equipment to keep me happy, while being empty enough that I can add what I like, and call it my own. I'm very excited to get the tank moved in to my house, and look forward to seeing all your faces (new and old) at the next meeting.

Jamison

Corey Price View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Corey Price Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 09 2011 at 8:56am
Welcome back, Jamison.
Jamison View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jamison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 09 2011 at 8:00pm
Thanks Corey. Do you still have a tank? I look forward to catching up with you.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Corey Price Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 09 2011 at 8:30pm
I only have a tank at work now. My 75 rimless project was sidelined by another hobby.

Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2011 at 10:21am
Originally posted by Corey Price Corey Price wrote:

I only have a tank at work now. My 75 rimless project was sidelined by another hobby a wife

Fixed that for you.

Adam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Corey Price Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2011 at 12:34pm
It honestly wasn't my wife this time... Definitely another hobby. Too bad it's an expensive one as well.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic