Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedCan't Create POTM POLL

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
downhill_biker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote downhill_biker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can't Create POTM POLL
    Posted: January 25 2011 at 10:45pm
I need help presidency. Adam, you are usually the one to kick someone in the butt and make stuff happen for me so here's your chance once again. For some reason it isn't displaying the option for me to do a poll. I need this working asap if possible, since we need to start voting and get the new picture posted.
Make sure you post your best pictures every month in our POTM forum.
Adam Blundell View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2011 at 11:10pm
I think the only forum where you can create polls is the paid member forum.  Is that right?

I can start the thread for you, but it would be best to have you continue running the contest because you do an awesome job at it!  We love it.  Keep it going.  Make sure you have your membership paid and try that forum.  

Adam
Come to a meeting, they’re fun!
bstuver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bstuver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2011 at 11:13pm
I can do a new poll in this section so my guess is you need to be a paid member.
Jackie Stuver

"wait these aren't the happy Hawaiians oompa doompa godly heaven on your face zoas?   I dont want them then. lol!" Ksmart
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2011 at 11:13pm
Hmmmm, looks like I was wrong.  Looks like you did make posts in this forum before.  I didn't know that was possible.  Will have someone check on this now...
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2011 at 11:14pm
Jackie-
THANKS!  Good to know.  I'm guessing Curtis can just quickly pay and that will fix it.  Hope so.

Adam
Shane H View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shane H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2011 at 10:35am
As I recall, only paid members can start polls and then, some forums do not allow polls.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote downhill_biker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2011 at 6:34pm
Ya, looks like my membership lapsed and I didn't notice. I will pay it up and start posting polls.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote downhill_biker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2011 at 12:23pm
I just paid it, can someone update my account so I can post...Thanks.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic