FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hello

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Pet Store
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello
    Posted: February 01 2011 at 4:10pm
Quick hello to everyone.  My name is Jason.  Been running a 55 gal tank for almost three years now which with the help of my good friend Rusty aka boysty I have finally got  running and looking great.  I am very excited to start using this site to get my tank upgraded to a 65 gal cube tank with a sump in the near future and start adding to my coral collection. 
boysty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boysty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 01 2011 at 4:14pm
About time you joined the message board Jason. There is alot of great people on here as well that can answer alot of questions.  Let me know when your ready to make the upgrade to the 65g
bstuver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bstuver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 01 2011 at 7:21pm
Welcome!!!
Jackie Stuver

"wait these aren't the happy Hawaiians oompa doompa godly heaven on your face zoas?   I dont want them then. lol!" Ksmart
jwoo View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 01 2011 at 7:55pm
Glad to have you here!
None at the moment
Soon: 72 Gallon Bowfront
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic