Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

acrylic work

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
william7175 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote william7175 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: acrylic work
    Posted: February 05 2011 at 11:57am
Hello,
does anyone out there no anybody that does acrylic work in salt lake? i have an acrylic stand that need to have a few modifications to it, i have talked to tyler in ogden but i prefer someone closer to slc, also i dont want to use regional supply, any help would be great.
Bill
Bill
phinfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phinfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2011 at 12:47pm
Tyler, would be well worth your time and effort.  He built my sump, does amazing work.Thumbs Up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote william7175 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2011 at 1:59pm
yeah but i have already talked to him and i just dont want to drive to ogden,do you know anyone in salt lake or near here?
Bill
Bill
badfinger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badfinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2011 at 2:31pm
What do you need done?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote william7175 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2011 at 2:53pm
some minor modifications to a small stand i have, if you want to call me or give me a number i will call you and explain.
Bill,
Bill
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic