Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Layton area

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BnK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BnK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Layton area
    Posted: February 07 2011 at 8:21pm
Does anyone live in Layton area and come over and help me with my tank setup? I got a fast crash coarse on how to set it up but I'm already lost. I got two tubes coming down from over flow into the sump tank. not sure were they need to go. one chamber has a great in the bottom as you can see in the pic. need to know if the pump goes in there or the other chamber. I know the middle chamber is for my plants and what not.
BnK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BnK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2011 at 8:39pm
Or that has a tank in this area that i can check out tomorrow. Im planning on goin to salt lake to see marks but not sure when that will be
Adam Blundell View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2011 at 8:58pm
Ooh, you may tough pressed that quick.  But if you set up a date and time with a few days notice we do have several people in your area.

Adam
Come to a meeting, they’re fun!
BnK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BnK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2011 at 9:10pm
Yea that would be cool if it is a few days out. Just though tomorrow would be nice if I could find somone lol.
kody72 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kody72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2011 at 9:44pm
I'm over on the Roy border if you wanna stop by
KODY72 FISHROOM BUILD
281g DT
187g Rimless Frag
ATI PM lighting
SRO DSCR-300ext
jcoulter17 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jcoulter17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2011 at 1:27am
I'm in Layton off of church st. You can stop by and check out my tanks. I can even stop by your house after and give you a hand with your tank
BnK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BnK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2011 at 10:21am
Yea i would love to thanxs I sent you a pm
BnK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BnK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 09 2011 at 3:10pm
Does anyone in my area have a cup or two of live sand they can spare? Please msg me if you do.

Thanks,
Kristine
BnK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BnK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 09 2011 at 3:41pm
oh and some algea...
Reefboy4life View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reefboy4life Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 09 2011 at 5:38pm
I can give you a cup of live sand and some cheato to get you started.
90 gallon mixed reef
BnK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BnK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2011 at 2:42pm
pm sent
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic