Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hey everyone

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
justinstank View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote justinstank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hey everyone
    Posted: February 10 2011 at 1:15am
my name is justin williams and i am loving my new hobby with my new salt water aquarium!!  i am a musician and song writer and have never really had something besides music that i can just sit and enjoy.  i was intoduced to salt water reciently and am hooked and just wanted to say hello and i look forward to attending the meetings and networking with you all, if you ever do want to hear my music as well, my site is www.justinwilliams.com or you can find my stuff on itunes.  thanks to a lot of you already for your help in getting me set up with my new addiction!! hahaha

talk to ya later

make it a great day!

sincerely, 
justin williams
Dion Richins View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dion Richins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2011 at 8:36am
Welcome Justin!!!

Your have embarked on a journey worth good friends and good times. (we ignore any bad times that happen) 

Remember patience is the key. Reading and asking questions is the stress reliever and friendship makes it all easier!

Welcome aboard!!
Bad "censored" Cabinets
Best quality in the valley! He is one sexy bald guy, even with out a finger!(MAC)
Adam Blundell View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2011 at 10:19am
It's great to have you here.  I highly recommend seeing a few of the other great tanks in your area (the Wooton boys come to mind).

Adam
Come to a meeting, they’re fun!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic