Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Going Salty

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
TSUNAMI View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TSUNAMI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Going Salty
    Posted: February 19 2011 at 12:47am
Hi, I'm Dustin, I'm brand new to the club. Been a fresh water guy for a while, but getting a little bored. I think I am about ready to take the plunge Clap
135 Reef Vortech mp40w & mp60
40 SPS w Maxspect-Ps & MP10w
220 Build in progress :)
bstuver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bstuver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2011 at 1:30am
Welcome:)
Jackie Stuver

"wait these aren't the happy Hawaiians oompa doompa godly heaven on your face zoas?   I dont want them then. lol!" Ksmart
badfinger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badfinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2011 at 1:36am
Welcome, I live in murray also... you are more then welcome to come over whenever and check out my tank and talk reefs
Adam Blundell View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2011 at 9:46am
Great to have you here.  Enjoy the ride!

Adam
Come to a meeting, they’re fun!
Mark Peterson View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Peterson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2011 at 10:16am
Hello Dustin,
Big smile
I'm another Murrayite.
Feel free to call and come over to see things and get started on this great adventure.
I'm just across from the Murray Cemetary. Call the number below before you come.
The Reefkeeping Tips below will be good reading. Thumbs Up
Reefkeeping Tips, & quick, easy setup tricks:
www.utahreefs.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=9244
Pay it forward - become a paid WMAS member
TSUNAMI View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TSUNAMI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2011 at 3:49pm
Thank you for the welcome, and I will probably take you all up on as much help as I can get. Smile I just ordered a refractometer and an RO/DI unit, already have a 90 that is the transplant candidate, just need to move the FW residents. LOL 
jwoo View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2011 at 3:54pm
Welcome! This site will be a huge key in your success. I don't think I'd have had as much fun if I hadn't come here first.
None at the moment
Soon: 72 Gallon Bowfront
boysty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boysty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2011 at 4:11pm
I live in murray as well and your welcome to come check out my tanks anytime for some ideas on how to do yours
Time waits on no one
bowens415 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bowens415 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2011 at 4:48pm
Welcome! feel free to call me whenever you need to.
www.oceancrittersconnection.us
FlooringGuy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FlooringGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2011 at 6:03pm
Welcome.
Call me for Carpet, Tile, or Hardwood. (801) 263-9600
TSUNAMI View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TSUNAMI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2011 at 6:25pm
Thanks again everyone for the welcome! I'm sure I will be needing a lot of help, I would love if someone could come by and look at what I have and make some suggestions. I want to compile some ideas while I wait for my RO to arrive and get that all plumbed in. My 90 needs a sump and I could use some ideas, I want to do auto topoff. I am capable of building it, have all the tools, just need design help. I have 10 FW tanks running ATM, but a total newbie to SW. I will appreciate the help. 
TSUNAMI View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TSUNAMI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2011 at 6:39pm
My number is 801-573-2569. I am just off cannal st and about 6000 so, on the west side of Murray
Dion Richins View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dion Richins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2011 at 8:39am
Welcome to the addiction!!!!!!!!
Bad "censored" Cabinets
Best quality in the valley! He is one sexy bald guy, even with out a finger!(MAC)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic