Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMy 75g is finally coralized:)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
bstuver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bstuver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My 75g is finally coralized:)
    Posted: February 19 2011 at 11:21pm
So I have been setting up my 75g for about the past month or so. I of course used all live stuff but had to wait for my t5 light to arrive and it got stuck in Texas with their storm. So about 3-4 days ago I finally was able to put all my coral in the 75g. I don't know how I fit it all in my RSM
Anyway we set it up as a peninsula tank so we can view from three sides. I love it and it is in my living room so I find myself watching it when I am trying to watch a show LOL

Anyway here are a few tank shots, I will get some better ones soon and maybe a pic of the room so you can see what it looks like:)

I will get a list together of what is in there soon as well. I went with a 4 bulb t5 and am waiting for my ATI bulbs to arrive.

Forgot to post my new favorite fish, this is Seven for obvious reasons LOL

Edited by bstuver - February 19 2011 at 11:37pm
Jackie Stuver

"wait these aren't the happy Hawaiians oompa doompa godly heaven on your face zoas?   I dont want them then. lol!" Ksmart
tileman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tileman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2011 at 11:22pm
Very nice.Thumbs Up
335G Reef
TOTM.
http://www.advancedaquarist.com/2015/2/aquarium
ReefKeepers TOTM Feb. 2012
http://reefkeeping.com/joomla/index....k-of-the-month

&
bstuver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bstuver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2011 at 11:38pm
Pics have some flurries in them, my powerhead was doing too good of a job:) Hopefully I finally got it where it won't do it anymore!
Jackie Stuver

"wait these aren't the happy Hawaiians oompa doompa godly heaven on your face zoas?   I dont want them then. lol!" Ksmart
ksmart View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ksmart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2011 at 12:16am

Looking great!

ptronsp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ptronsp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2011 at 12:31am
Turned out great Jackie!
 Pam
SGH360 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SGH360 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2011 at 12:39am
that pagoda coral is huge!. Coralized that's a great word to useLOL
kellerexpress View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kellerexpress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2011 at 1:40am
that turned out sweet, I'm digging the 2 island scape good job. That clownfish is awesome. What light did you end up going with?

Edited by kellerexpress - February 20 2011 at 1:42am
IM 30L
Kessil A160we x2
Aquaristnewbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aquaristnewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2011 at 1:42am
Looking awesome.  That is an awesome start!Clap
150 gallon Reef
Millcreek Utah

jwoo View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2011 at 10:07am
Wow that is looking good!
None at the moment
Soon: 72 Gallon Bowfront
boysty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boysty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2011 at 10:11am
Very nice Jackie and the Welso is looking awesome! is that Pagoda Cup from Carlos?
Time waits on no one
Adam Blundell View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2011 at 11:24am
Fantabulous

Adam
Come to a meeting, they’re fun!
ewaldsreef View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ewaldsreef Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2011 at 12:47pm
Very nice! Beautiful aquarium and nice aquascape.
Contact me for professional aquarium maintenance and localy grown coral frags. [URL=http://www.aquatitranquility.com][/URL]

bstuver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bstuver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2011 at 2:27pm
Originally posted by boysty boysty wrote:

Very nice Jackie and the Welso is looking awesome! is that Pagoda Cup from Carlos?

No I got it from Dan Evans. And yes the welso is gigantic and doing very well.

Thank you everyone! I am loving it!
Jackie Stuver

phinfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phinfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2011 at 4:37pm
very nice. 
bstuver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bstuver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2011 at 12:21am
Well I thought I would post some updated pics I took tonight:

Jackie Stuver

ptronsp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ptronsp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2011 at 1:26am
Looks great Jackie!
 Pam
phys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2011 at 5:23am
nice!
DLindquist View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DLindquist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2011 at 8:33am

Nice set up. You've got some show pieces in there. I love the "clean" look- still very healthy, but you obviously take the time for maintenance.

A government strong enough to give you everything you want, is powerful enough to take everything you have.

Jeremyw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeremyw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2011 at 10:17am
Looks Great! Man that is a really pretty Yellow tang he looks dang healthy,.... wonder where you got him ;)
jwoo View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2011 at 10:20am
I have to say Jackie with all the tanks that you've setup over the past two years this is really turning out to be your best by far. I am in love with everything in this tank. The rockwork, the fish, the corals, the peninsula style. Did I mention the rockwork and peninsula style? Because I REALLY like those. : )
None at the moment
Soon: 72 Gallon Bowfront
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic