Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMy 75g is finally coralized:)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Turbostud653 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turbostud653 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2011 at 12:16pm
Good looking tank.  I love your yellow tank one of my favorite fish!

Here is what a customer said while on hold Oh my gosh! Did you open the door? I told you not to open the door. Dre is in here completely naked and he's got freak'n Macaroni and Cheese in his hands.
bur01014 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bur01014 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2011 at 12:34pm
Looks great, nice color!  I get confused with all the tanks you have going/changes you make....is this the setup where you added ATI bulbs recently?  Or is this a MH setup?

I am thinking this is a t5 only tank if I remember correctly....I am interested in what your final bulb combo/order is for this setup....or correct me and let me know what MH setup you are running on this tank?
bstuver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bstuver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2011 at 2:37pm
Originally posted by bur01014 bur01014 wrote:

Looks great, nice color!  I get confused with all the tanks you have going/changes you make....is this the setup where you added ATI bulbs recently?  Or is this a MH setup?

I am thinking this is a t5 only tank if I remember correctly....I am interested in what your final bulb combo/order is for this setup....or correct me and let me know what MH setup you are running on this tank?

I know I change things a lot I didn't like just the t5 I missed the shimmer from halides so this is running a 400w halide and 2 54w t5 with ATI bulbs to give me the blue I wanted.
I am only running two tanks right now, this one and my 34g RSM seahorse tank.

Everyone else thanks so much, I am loving this tank! I have it in a room I can watch it all the time and I have selected some of my favorite corals and fish to fill it:)

Jeremy yes that yellow tang is a healthy fish, he is a pig!!! He has also made it so my rabbitfish doesn't hide all the time they are the best of friends and hang out together all day.

Here is my fish list:

Yellow tang
scribbled rabbitfish
midas blenny
blue star female leopard wrasse
potters leopard wrasse
blue side fairy wrasse
melalunarus wrasse
I lost all my clowns to the ich outbreak I had:( So I would like to get two to replace them just waiting until the ich is gone for the most part.
It also had 4 chromis I finally caught two of them and am working on catching the other two to remove:)

Edited by bstuver - April 04 2011 at 2:39pm
Jackie Stuver

"wait these aren't the happy Hawaiians oompa doompa godly heaven on your face zoas?   I dont want them then. lol!" Ksmart
ptronsp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ptronsp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2011 at 3:53pm
So your rabbit fish and the others made it? That is awesome! I was worried you would lose it all? How many in total did you lose?
 Pam
bstuver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bstuver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2011 at 4:02pm
I lost my 3 clowns, my mandarin, my royal gramma and the powder blue tang.
Jackie Stuver

"wait these aren't the happy Hawaiians oompa doompa godly heaven on your face zoas?   I dont want them then. lol!" Ksmart
phinfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phinfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2011 at 7:15pm
Very nice Jackie.  After looking at your new setup, and imagining what you could have done with the tank I have in my living room, I hope I can do it justice.  Your pictures look great.  Maybe we can hook up again and discuss camera things.  I am clueless, but I have a good camera.
bstuver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bstuver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2011 at 7:19pm
definately! I was so sad to have to let that tank go it is the size I wanted for a long time, but I am sure it will look amazing!
Jackie Stuver

CapnMorgan View Drop Down
The Capn'

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CapnMorgan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2011 at 7:31pm
That looks great Jackie! It really turned out well. Thanks again for the sweet urchin, it's already made itself at home.
Steve
My Old 180G Mixed Reef
Currently:
120G Wavefront Mixed
29G Seahorse & Softies
Running ReefAngel Plus x2
435-8
bstuver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bstuver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2011 at 7:41pm
Originally posted by CapnMorgan CapnMorgan wrote:

That looks great Jackie! It really turned out well. Thanks again for the sweet urchin, it's already made itself at home.

Glad to hear. It was a tough decision to get rid of it because I think it is so cool:)

Jackie Stuver

boysty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boysty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2011 at 10:38pm
Im really glad that the rabbit fish made it.   I love that fish!
Time waits on no one
Chad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2011 at 10:53pm
Looking good man! I need to come see it in person some time soon!
What?! You pooped in the refrigerator, and ate the entire wheel of cheese?! I'm not even mad.... That's actually amazing!
bstuver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bstuver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2011 at 10:54pm
So as many of you know I have moved my seahorses into this tank and sold off the larger non compatible tankmates. I will get some updated pics of the whole tank soon and the horses in there they are loving the extra space! I turn the pumps off when feeding and feed the other fish at the opposite end so there is no competition, however my female horse goes and eats with all the other fish lol.

Anyway here are a couple pics of some new corals I have gotten:)

I also picked up three of these yellow line chromis the other day they are very cool:

Jackie Stuver

Jeremyw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeremyw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2011 at 10:55pm
Those chromis are cool where did you get them?
bstuver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bstuver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2011 at 11:05pm
Living Safari 2 in Sandy they only had the three of them, they were $5.99 each. They cruise with my two regular green chromis almost all day. They are pretty cool IMO.
Jackie Stuver

bstuver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bstuver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2011 at 10:05pm
K here are some tank shots, the horses have been in there a few weeks now and they are doing great! I got rid of the last two wrasses I had so now my tank list is:
Male and female h. erectus seahorses
4 green chromis
3 yellow line chromis
purple firefish
red firefish
2 zebra barred gobies
bi-color blenny

Jackie Stuver

ptronsp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ptronsp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2011 at 10:50pm
Jackie,
 It looks GREAT!
bstuver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bstuver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2011 at 10:55pm
Thank you :)
Jackie Stuver

BnK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BnK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2011 at 11:24pm
yup jackie looks way good
Brett and Kristine | Layton, UT | Brett's e-mail: [email protected] | Kristine's e-mail: [email protected]
saltlaketank View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saltlaketank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2011 at 12:30am
wow, your tank looks great. so blue. very nice photos and the mis marked clown is sweet.
JayDee 8016042780
90 Gallon
30 Gallon sump
G3 Skimmer
sukie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sukie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2011 at 9:48am
Looks great!!!  
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic