Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

six line wrasse

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BnK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BnK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: six line wrasse
    Posted: March 04 2011 at 12:04am
He was missing today and though he was hiding. I finally looked everywere and found him in my sock in my sump. when i put him in back in my tank he nose dived to the bottom and now is just scooting on the bottom of the tank. Is there something I should do? Or just let him be?
Brett and Kristine | Layton, UT | Brett's e-mail: [email protected] | Kristine's e-mail: [email protected]
wickedsnowman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wickedsnowman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2011 at 12:15am
That sucks im sorry. Hopefully he makes it.
BnK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BnK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2011 at 12:16am
yea i liked him he was cool lil guy. i cant find him again he went behind my rocks. and I dont want to mess with him and stress him out more.
Brett and Kristine | Layton, UT | Brett's e-mail: [email protected] | Kristine's e-mail: [email protected]
DLindquist View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DLindquist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2011 at 9:22pm
Give him some time. Wrasses are funny that way. I bet he will be fine in the next day or two.
A government strong enough to give you everything you want, is powerful enough to take everything you have.

BnK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BnK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2011 at 9:34pm
sorry didnt update this.

He was out from hiding  today and is doin good

thanx
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic