Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Advertisement on KSL classifieds

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
cvantuss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cvantuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Advertisement on KSL classifieds
    Posted: April 04 2011 at 4:03pm
Please change the ad that keeps going out in the "Pets and livestock:fish" section of the ksl.com classified ads.

It should read "
What's cooler than a reef aquarium? Hundreds of friends to share it with and free Advice! www.utahreefs.com"

Please take this as the good advice it is intended to be.  I see this ad posted weekly (or more) and I just cringe every time I read it.  I know this club is filled with helpful friendly people, I hate to see it looking like a bunch of illiterates.
jwoo View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2011 at 4:07pm
Thanks for the heads up. Funny I have three versions of that ad that rotate and it was correct in two of the three. Corrected in all three now. Let me know if you see anything else.
None at the moment
Soon: 72 Gallon Bowfront
Adam Blundell View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2011 at 12:53am
Good to know!  Clark, you live in Centerville?  About where?  Would love to see your tank sometime.

Adam
Come to a meeting, they’re fun!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic