Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

REWARD for information

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Marine-Aquatics View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marine-Aquatics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2011 at 5:20pm
Thanks everyone. 

Yes we have checked past footage and nothing yet but we are gonna keep trying. We have also warned other stores and we are working together to find him and unfortunately , yes it happen well I was in LA for max.

If you know anything please let me know. 

Edited by Marine-Aquatics - April 08 2011 at 5:21pm
bur01014 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bur01014 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2011 at 5:25pm
keep an eye on ksl for corals too....just in case he tries to sell off...
bur01014 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bur01014 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2011 at 5:27pm
nevermind....you already have listed the corals that were taken...Embarrassed

Edited by bur01014 - April 08 2011 at 5:28pm
jcoulter17 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jcoulter17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2011 at 5:29pm
A lot of you are letting people in your house tomorrow. Keep a eye out for this guy and do watch your stuff too. Set up a camera if you have to. It's to bad we have people like this.

If you do see this guy, watch him and don't say anything about this to him. Have someone get his license plate number and then call Jerry and the cops.

badfinger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badfinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2011 at 5:36pm
So true josh.... good call man

Jerry, can you get us a more detailed height. Measure from the floor to the top of that cylinder tank on the glass case. I will keep an eye out for him.
DanhNgo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DanhNgo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2011 at 8:02pm

Jerry. He looks familiar. I seen that body build/ walk style before at Fish 4 U. Let me sleep on it tonight and I might put a face to it for you.

Danh
200 Gal Reef

25 Gal Nano Reef
Lurkerz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lurkerz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2011 at 8:16pm
I don't think I could say anything more than what has been said but i t hope you catch him. This is just sad

Levi
davser View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2011 at 8:17pm
i think i have seen that guy at fish for you to. that son of a ..... monkey took those corals out of that tank like nothing i hope he gets caught  i hate thieves, i will keep an eye on who ever comes to my house tomorrow
It's not about what you know but about who you know
dc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2011 at 8:19pm
hope you catch the ass!!!! seems to me he has an idea what hes doing but is not very advanced. what i mean is i thought i saw some challies in there. normally much more pricey. some one newer in the hobby. im sorry for your loss.
wickedsnowman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wickedsnowman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2011 at 8:20pm
That is crazy what an A hole. He does look kinda familiar someone on here has to know or have seen this guy.
JB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2011 at 8:41pm
Myself as well as everyone else on this MB will do all we can to help you with this bullsh-t, It is wrong to steal a man's tools of the trade away.
If not for construction, where would we be?
dc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2011 at 9:47pm
oh, if you have pics of the corals please post them!! it would help us all keep an eye out for them!
ptronsp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ptronsp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2011 at 10:32pm
Unfreaking believable! I cannot believe that! I just watched it and there is something familiar to me about him.. especially they way he walks. He seems so familiar to me. It's driving me crazy.
 Pam
Chad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2011 at 10:58pm
I agree if you can post recent pics of the actual corals that would help. 
What?! You pooped in the refrigerator, and ate the entire wheel of cheese?! I'm not even mad.... That's actually amazing!
SGH360 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SGH360 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2011 at 11:48pm
how can he steal corals like that? and expect the corals to survive? he just dump them into another type of water, that is just stupid he must have know what they were worth

Edited by SGH360 - April 08 2011 at 11:50pm
ptronsp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ptronsp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2011 at 12:47am
To me it is also very suspicious that it happened to happen when Jerry isn't there? Seems like it was totally planned and known that Jerry wasn't there. That's just my opinion.
 Pam
badger126 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badger126 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2011 at 4:26am
Wow Jerry, that really sucks! I'm way sorry! It looks like besides the obvious theft he did a lot of damage in your tank when he was trying to get stuff out. Hope you catch the guy! If you guys find out who he is I'll drive down to Utah and we can throw a blanket party for him!
Korpi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Korpi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2011 at 11:39am
I hope that you catch the scum bag, crime is crime... but crime against reefers should be punishable by death. In my oh so humble opinion.
Korpi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Korpi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2011 at 11:40am
print out the pictures and post them at the houses hosting the tour
saltlaketank View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saltlaketank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2011 at 2:59pm
this guy is a complete looser, my brother lives right up the street from that location. I'll show him the videos, incase the guy is local. My brother is a beast and might just hold the guy till the cops show. =) If he saw him.
JayDee 8016042780
90 Gallon
30 Gallon sump
G3 Skimmer
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic