Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

REWARD for information

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
fishoutawater View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fishoutawater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2011 at 5:54pm
Originally posted by badfinger badfinger wrote:

Oh my... just saw the one with him reaching in the show tank.... I wanna punch him.. if it was my tank it would be worth loosing the corals, cause I would break his knees!
I wouldn't stop at his knees, maybe feed his fingers to some big triggers and puffers. Make an example of him. What a little puke!

I'm glad you got him on video, I'm sure sooner or later someone will recognize him.
Some day, when I grow up,...

dc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2011 at 8:25pm
you cant feed scum like that to fish!! i say a flower urchin would do the trick.Angry
griffith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote griffith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2011 at 8:56pm
This blows me away -- I sure hope they catch the jerk.

Linn
dodger boy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dodger boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2011 at 1:25pm
WOW!
Rick Davis
55 gal
PDoug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PDoug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2011 at 2:52pm
Zoomed in as best I could on a phone looks like the perp has a mohawk , Brim of his hat is not bent in but turned up I would guess early 20s and the thing that sucks is no tattoos . Guess when I make it down to utah again I will keep my eyes open at LFS guy could trip or something bad could happen to him ] :      I guess I can look forward to further scrutiny(Which is completeylunderstandable ) as he looks a little bit like a skinny version of me with a mohawk (which I hate ) only ugly and stupid and worse Corrupt! Hope you catch the little $%^#$& Breaking hands is a common punishment in many countrys or else removal of them for thievery ] :

Edited by PDoug - April 10 2011 at 3:01pm
(307)679-7898 Phillip Douglass 75 Gallon Reef Tank
john hill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john hill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2011 at 4:28pm
wow he is brave i want to cut his hands off for just sicking them in your tank
out with the large and in with the nano
Lewy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lewy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2011 at 4:40pm
Jerry, do you have another camera you can set up to record faces when they first walk in the door.
40 gal w/ 20 sump
PDoug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PDoug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2011 at 8:43pm
Hey just a thought did you post on the other forums as well so that these "hot corals " Don't get sold elsewhere ?
(307)679-7898 Phillip Douglass 75 Gallon Reef Tank
Riverton_Ten View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riverton_Ten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2011 at 12:07am
He's probably got them listed on eBay to avoid detection locally.  Any way to search eBay sellers by location to watch for someone selling out of this area?  There has to be a way to find him.

As far as punishment if he's caught, I say give him the lionfish spines treatment.  I read the post on the pain it causes, and it seems like that'd teach him not to stick is hands in salt water again.
Ocean_Critters View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ocean_Critters Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2011 at 3:28am
Originally posted by Riverton_Ten Riverton_Ten wrote:

He's probably got them listed on eBay to avoid detection locally.  Any way to search eBay sellers by location to watch for someone selling out of this area?  There has to be a way to find him.

As far as punishment if he's caught, I say give him the lionfish spines treatment.  I read the post on the pain it causes, and it seems like that'd teach him not to stick is hands in salt water again.

I SECOND THIS BUT I THINK WE NEED TO MAKE SURE ITS A LARGE LIONFISH AND MORE THEN JUST HIS HAND.........Thumbs Up
MattinIdaho View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MattinIdaho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2011 at 12:04am
Still no luck? I was hoping someone would have been able to identify him by now.
sanddune600 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sanddune600 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2011 at 12:16am
that sucks worst thing is those corals probably didnt make it
Andy Jorgensen
My number is four three 5 7 six four 8 0 three four
TriggerHappy View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TriggerHappy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2011 at 12:35am
I second the lion fish idea!  That dude is just bad news...sorry to read this Jerry.
210 gallon Mixed Reef
davser View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2011 at 12:59am
A better ideA would be to add alot of lion fish to the tank and see who tries to stick their hand in there
It's not about what you know but about who you know
Saltwater Trish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saltwater Trish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2011 at 5:58pm
CAN NOT BELIEVE THIS!  What a dirtbag!!!!  Wow, I'm shocked!
Marine-Aquatics View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marine-Aquatics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2011 at 9:30pm
Keep an Eye on KSL. They came and did an interview and are said they are running a news story tonight. Hopefully someone outside our community will recognize him and turn him in.
jcoulter17 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jcoulter17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2011 at 9:45pm
Thanks for the update
Is KSL going to enhance the images or have the cops?
If so let see the enhance Picture
ptronsp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ptronsp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2011 at 10:00pm
That's awesome! MY 9 year old daughter was looking at the video and even said " Mom, he looks familiar to me"! I hope they catch him.
 Pam
CapnMorgan View Drop Down
The Capn'

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CapnMorgan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2011 at 10:14pm
Originally posted by Marine-Aquatics Marine-Aquatics wrote:

Keep an Eye on KSL. They came and did an interview and are said they are running a news story tonight. Hopefully someone outside our community will recognize him and turn him in.

I'm glad this is getting out. We'll find him eventually. 
Steve
My Old 180G Mixed Reef
Currently:
120G Wavefront Mixed
29G Seahorse & Softies
Running ReefAngel Plus x2
435-8
mermaidcamille View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mermaidcamille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2011 at 11:12pm
So sorry to hear this Jerry.  I hope they find him.Angry
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic