Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

REWARD for information

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
Marine-Aquatics View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marine-Aquatics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2011 at 11:38pm
http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=15126479

Here is the link for the news story if you didn't catch it live!
Dion Richins View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dion Richins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2011 at 11:40pm
If you find him.....You know I will be by your side to deal with this!!!!  I have a couple Job sites that would work out perfect!
Bad "censored" Cabinets
Best quality in the valley! He is one sexy bald guy, even with out a finger!(MAC)
davser View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2011 at 12:18am
Originally posted by Dion Richins Dion Richins wrote:

If you find him.....You know I will be by your side to deal with this!!!!  I have a couple Job sites that would work out perfect!

+1 on that I also got a truck yard that will work great (no camaras)
It's not about what you know but about who you know
downhill_biker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote downhill_biker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2011 at 12:29am
PM sent on possible ID.
Make sure you post your best pictures every month in our POTM forum.
bur01014 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bur01014 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2011 at 12:32am
watched again and again, had a hunch, but I just can't quite put a name....its hard without a better face shot....is it safe to assume this person has black hair?

Edited by bur01014 - April 13 2011 at 12:48am
jcoulter17 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jcoulter17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2011 at 12:51am
That's grand theft, He will be doing a lot of time but that if he's still around and not under a building site. 

All of this because of some coral? Why not just buy a $25 frag and let it grow?
davser View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2011 at 12:58am
I remember when I went to marine aquatics once,for the first time there was a guy in there he was kind of short black hair skinny and he was wearing a hat just like the guy in the video I dont know why I forgot anout that and his face came to my mind as I was looking at the ksl report to bad I dont know his name
davser View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2011 at 1:02am
Originally posted by jcoulter17 jcoulter17 wrote:

That's grand theft, He will be doing a lot of time but that if he's still around and not under a building site. 
All of this because of some coral? Why not just buy a $25 frag and let it grow?

That is if we dont find him first and his hands get misteriously runed over by a semi

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marine-Aquatics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2011 at 1:03am
Originally posted by davser davser wrote:

I remember when I went to marine aquatics once,for the first time there was a guy in there he was kind of short black hair skinny and he was wearing a hat just like the guy in the video I dont know why I forgot anout that and his face came to my mind as I was looking at the ksl report to bad I dont know his name

When was it, I can check the video footage.  We have a few leads we are working on.
davser View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2011 at 1:13am
NOverber 7 2010 at around 3or 4 I belive it was a guy and a girl they tried to buy quite a few things, I think he was wearing a black hoodie and shorts
bik3rinblack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bik3rinblack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2011 at 2:01am
check out ksl
they ran it at the top of the ten pm new cast way to go jerry! they will find this guy and the lion fish will have his ass!!!

Originally posted by Marine-Aquatics Marine-Aquatics wrote:

There is a Snake among us in this hobby. We need to take care of each other and I need your help to catch this guy. Attached is a link to the video of theft at our store.  We are offering a REWARD for information leading to the arrest and prosecution of the person in these videos. 
Please help us catch this guy.
White Male about 5ft 6in to 5ft 9in tall slender build
Stolen:
Bright Red chalice, has greenish base color
SPS colony, green with blue tips about 6 inches by 8 inches (fairly flat growth pattern seen in video)
Bright Teal Stag colony, (Looks like a hand curving up)
Giant Colony of Rommel's watermelon acro (about 5-6 inches wide and 7-9 inches tall broken off right at the base single branch, colony had 40-50 branches)
Giant Green Acro 5-6 inches wide and 7-8inches tall (Dark Green base with Bright Blue tips, single branch base and 30-40 branches, looks like a Softball on top of a Sharpie)
There are 9 videos in all here are just a few, but you can click the link on Youtube to see the rest.
Please watch all 9 of the videos and help us ID this guy.
Thanks for your support and help in catching this crook.

Matt Snow
[email protected]
1-801-413-7844
125 fresh aggressive
90 salt fish only
20 aggressive fresh
30 red ear slider

bik3rinblack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bik3rinblack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2011 at 2:02am
Originally posted by Dion Richins Dion Richins wrote:

were the hell is the like button on here presidency! we need one! this is awsome, i will be more then glad to help, lets find a 400 gallon with a few sharks in it, can you say happy fish!!1
Matt Snow
[email protected]
1-801-413-7844
125 fresh aggressive
90 salt fish only
20 aggressive fresh
30 red ear slider

Adam Blundell View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2011 at 10:20am

NOverber 7 2010 at around 3or 4 I belive it was a guy and a girl they tried to buy quite a few things, I think he was wearing a black hoodie and shorts

If you actually remember the exact date and time.... and Jerry actually has that video from 6 months ago... and they actually get more footage of this guy....

you will forever be known as our club's reef hero.

Adam
Come to a meeting, they’re fun!
jcom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jcom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2011 at 11:34am

Any leads?  Karma's gonna be a bitch for this guy...

davser View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2011 at 2:58pm
Originally posted by Adam Blundell Adam Blundell wrote:

If you actually remember the exact date and time.... and Jerry actually has that video from 6 months ago... and they actually get more footage of this guy....

you will forever be known as our club's reef hero.

Adam

I remember it like it happened 6 months ago jajaja, if you got footage of this date I will go and see if its the guy I saw

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marine-Aquatics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2011 at 5:47pm
We will be on channel 4 news tonight at 5!

Shane H View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shane H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2011 at 6:02pm
Jerry - despite all the hassle, this theft has gotten MAs (and by association) the aquarium hobby a lot of local exposure!  I heard your ksl interview on the way to work today.

Good luck!  I hope they find the guy. I'm sure you won't get reimbursed, but at least you get the satisfaction of knowing he didn't get away with it.
jcoulter17 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jcoulter17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2011 at 8:09pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marine-Aquatics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2011 at 10:44pm
When life gives you Limes....

Make limewater(calcium hydroxide) and drip it into your aquarium to grow your corals faster.

The Fish nerd way of saying make lemonade.....

Disclaimer....You cannot add lime juice from actual limes to your aquarium. If you did not understand the joke above feel free to come into the store and we can explain it in detail.  

CapnMorgan View Drop Down
The Capn'

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CapnMorgan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2011 at 11:12pm
Originally posted by Marine-Aquatics Marine-Aquatics wrote:

When life gives you Limes....

Make limewater(calcium hydroxide) and drip it into your aquarium to grow your corals faster.

The Fish nerd way of saying make lemonade.....

Disclaimer....You cannot add lime juice from actual limes to your aquarium. If you did not understand the joke above feel free to come into the store and we can explain it in detail.  

That is AWESOME man!

I still hope you get your corals back.
Steve
My Old 180G Mixed Reef
Currently:
120G Wavefront Mixed
29G Seahorse & Softies
Running ReefAngel Plus x2
435-8
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic