Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

400 Gallon Tank Move

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ReefAddict View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ReefAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 400 Gallon Tank Move
    Posted: April 08 2011 at 9:30pm
I have completely emptied the 400 Gallon tank. I need muscle. I along with my two sons can't even begin to move this monster. We would like to try again on Saturday morning around 11am if we could get some assistance. Call me or text me if you can spare some time and sweat. Thank you.
Will work for frags.
(801) 664-0805
Computer Technician. MCSE. VMWare Hack, AD Overlord, Apex Neptune Master, Rapid LED Genius and overall Nerd.
Adam Blundell View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2011 at 9:32pm
You do realize this Saturday is the Reef Tour?  I'm guessing anyone who is free is planning to visit houses.  If you can do it Sunday morning you'll get a better turnout.

Adam
Come to a meeting, they’re fun!
bik3rinblack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bik3rinblack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2011 at 10:07pm
i am sure we can get this done on sunday, but not on saturday, and i would have to agree with adam, but then agine if you are lds, then i can understand, let us know, pm me your info and i can try to help out!
Matt Snow
[email protected]
1-801-413-7844
125 fresh aggressive
90 salt fish only
20 aggressive fresh
30 red ear slider

Nick801 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nick801 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2011 at 11:59pm
Why not everyone hit it up as the final reef tour stop =)? what time does reef tour end again?  people could go 20 mins after that to get that beast moved

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bik3rinblack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2011 at 12:01am
Originally posted by Nick801 Nick801 wrote:

Why not everyone hit it up as the final reef tour stop =)? what time does reef tour end again?  people could go 20 mins after that to get that beast moved

I agree to that also, so what is the word
Matt Snow
[email protected]
1-801-413-7844
125 fresh aggressive
90 salt fish only
20 aggressive fresh
30 red ear slider

bstuver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bstuver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2011 at 12:13am
I know it's at a business as I went and got some mushrooms from him so he more than likely has to work around when he can get into the building.
Jackie Stuver

"wait these aren't the happy Hawaiians oompa doompa godly heaven on your face zoas?   I dont want them then. lol!" Ksmart

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ReefAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2011 at 2:18am
I do understand that it's reef tour today. I am trying to work around the time the business has set aside for this. They are closing up shop and there is only 1 employee. I'm at her mercy. Thanks, Jackie. I hope the mushrooms are to your satisfaction. Thank you everyone for your input. 
Will work for frags.
(801) 664-0805
Computer Technician. MCSE. VMWare Hack, AD Overlord, Apex Neptune Master, Rapid LED Genius and overall Nerd.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bik3rinblack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2011 at 7:50am
Originally posted by ReefAddict ReefAddict wrote:

I do understand that it's reef tour today. I am trying to work around the time the business has set aside for this. They are closing up shop and there is only 1 employee. I'm at her mercy. Thanks, Jackie. I hope the mushrooms are to your satisfaction. Thank you everyone for your input. 

What time and were, you still have not pmed.me
Matt Snow
[email protected]
1-801-413-7844
125 fresh aggressive
90 salt fish only
20 aggressive fresh
30 red ear slider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bik3rinblack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2011 at 7:55am
Originally posted by bik3rinblack bik3rinblack wrote:

Originally posted by ReefAddict ReefAddict wrote:

What time and were, you still have not pmed.me
Matt Snow
[email protected]
1-801-413-7844
125 fresh aggressive
90 salt fish only
20 aggressive fresh
30 red ear slider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ReefAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2011 at 8:43am
11am at 471 W Universal Circle (9020 S). Sandy, Utah. 
Will work for frags.
(801) 664-0805
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic