Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWelso...these are for Rusty:)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bstuver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bstuver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Welso...these are for Rusty:)
    Posted: April 10 2011 at 1:45am
Ok Rusty wanted me to post some pics of this awesome welso I got from him a couple months ago. I love this thing and it is my best indicator of when my tank needs to be dosed:)

Jackie Stuver

"wait these aren't the happy Hawaiians oompa doompa godly heaven on your face zoas?   I dont want them then. lol!" Ksmart
boysty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boysty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2011 at 1:50am
Thats so awesome!  I love that fist pic that has the welso, favia and rabbit fish that you go from me all in the same pic.  I am so glad that you ended up with them.  even though you had the rabbit fish to begin with
Time waits on no one
bstuver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bstuver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2011 at 1:52am
That's so funny I didn't even notice that all three were in it! Yea the welso is my favorite coral I love it! I can't believe how small it shrinks down to at night, I will have to get a pic it's unreal.
Jackie Stuver

"wait these aren't the happy Hawaiians oompa doompa godly heaven on your face zoas?   I dont want them then. lol!" Ksmart
boysty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boysty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2011 at 2:01am
I know it gets a third of the size.  Its kind of freaky.  If you ever end up taking that tank down I get first dibs on it again LOL
Time waits on no one
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic