Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Last Nights DIY Meeting

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
twflint View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twflint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Last Nights DIY Meeting
    Posted: May 02 2003 at 7:37am

There was a lot of great information last night!

Did anyone get a list of all the parts needed for Adam's hang on refugia?  I was looking at the Garf site, it has a nice calculator for the sizes of the acrylic needed (http://www.garf.org/tank/buildtank.asp), but I could really use a list of the PVC pipe parts he used.

Anyone, Adam?

Thanks, Troy

mdawson8931 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdawson8931 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2003 at 9:09am

Definitely, I'd like a parts list myself although I'm going to plumb a 20gal sump I'd like to add the refugia also.

Mike
Layton, Ut.
jfinch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jfinch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2003 at 9:50am

Bummer, I missed last night's meeting.

Does the outlet from the fuge overflow back into the tank like a hang-on the back power filter or is it syphoned?

mdawson8931 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdawson8931 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2003 at 9:54am
It overflows back into the tank.
Mike
Layton, Ut.
Adam Blundell View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2003 at 3:10pm

I have the info.  I'll get the receipt and post the items here later.  Or, better yet I'll bring the refugia to the barbecue Saturday and you can look at it and write it down. 

Adam

Come to a meeting, they’re fun!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic