Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

NEED ROCK AND SAND ASAP

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bik3rinblack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bik3rinblack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NEED ROCK AND SAND ASAP
    Posted: April 19 2011 at 10:13am
so here is the word from out very own mark peterson,

he says that i need to trade some of my feji rock for some rock that has been in a tank for a while, i also need toget some sand that has life in it, seeing that mine does not have any life in it,

i do not have any extra money right now, seeing that i was just laid off agine for the second time in three years! if anyone can help please pm and you are more then welcome to come and see what you rock you would like, there are a few that are not goin but the rest are up for grabs!
Matt Snow
[email protected]
1-801-413-7844
125 fresh aggressive
90 salt fish only
20 aggressive fresh
30 red ear slider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bik3rinblack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2011 at 10:14am
pm me if you want pics and lbs on the pieces of rock

Originally posted by bik3rinblack bik3rinblack wrote:

so here is the word from our very own Mark Peterson,

he says that i need to trade some of my feji rock for some rock that has been in a tank for a while, i also need toget some sand that has life in it, seeing that mine does not have any life in it,

i do not have any extra money right now, seeing that i was just laid off agine for the second time in three years! if anyone can help please pm and you are more then welcome to come and see what you rock you would like, there are a few that are not goin but the rest are up for grabs!

Edited by bik3rinblack - April 20 2011 at 6:55pm
Matt Snow
[email protected]
1-801-413-7844
125 fresh aggressive
90 salt fish only
20 aggressive fresh
30 red ear slider

RandyVB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RandyVB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2011 at 4:01pm
pm sent
Yep, that's my money pit......It keeps me broke and entertained.
larhalli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote larhalli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2011 at 6:13pm
Why don't you just get a couple of cups of live sand from someone and mix it with your own?  I say keep as much rock as you can if you like it and just get a few pieces that are live with coraline.  I am sure someone has to have a few pieces they would trade if not give to you.  It may take a while longer to get exactly what you want but it will get there.
Larry Halliday

West Jordan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bik3rinblack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2011 at 6:53pm

Edited by bik3rinblack - April 20 2011 at 6:55pm
Matt Snow
[email protected]
1-801-413-7844
125 fresh aggressive
90 salt fish only
20 aggressive fresh
30 red ear slider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bik3rinblack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2011 at 6:54pm
Originally posted by bik3rinblack bik3rinblack wrote:

Originally posted by larhalli larhalli wrote:

Why don't you just get a couple of cups of live sand from someone and mix it with your own?  I say keep as much rock as you can if you like it and just get a few pieces that are live with coraline.  I am sure someone has to have a few pieces they would trade if not give to you.  It may take a while longer to get exactly what you want but it will get there.

ok i will do that, do you have a cup or two that i can have, and a rock or two that i can have? please let me know, i dont have any rock to trade anymore, and i have been waiting to get this done and only one person has helped me out on this!

if anyone has anything that they would like to give to me then i will more then gladly take it
Matt Snow
[email protected]
1-801-413-7844
125 fresh aggressive
90 salt fish only
20 aggressive fresh
30 red ear slider

Mark Peterson View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Peterson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2011 at 10:31am
As I mentioned when I was there, feel free to call and come over to get some LS with worms and bugs in it.
Reefkeeping Tips, & quick, easy setup tricks:
www.utahreefs.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=9244
Pay it forward - become a paid WMAS member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bik3rinblack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2011 at 10:36am
Originally posted by Mark Peterson Mark Peterson wrote:

As I mentioned when I was there, feel free to call and come over to get some LS with worms and bugs in it.

sorry i forgot, lol, when is good for you, i am open most of today!
Matt Snow
[email protected]
1-801-413-7844
125 fresh aggressive
90 salt fish only
20 aggressive fresh
30 red ear slider

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic