Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Blocking

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kristine Woolsey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristine Woolsey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Blocking
    Posted: April 23 2011 at 12:02pm
Maybe it's already around but if not can you make a button to block someone? I think if we had that option this forum would be a much happier place.
Kristine | Layton, UT | e-mail: [email protected]
jcoulter17 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jcoulter17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2011 at 12:09pm
u still getting hate mail?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristine Woolsey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2011 at 12:20pm
Nah... I just don't want to read posts by people that are going to make me mad. With my mouth I figured it would be better if I had the option to block them all together LOL. I don't want my mouth to end up getting me kicked off the board.
Adam Blundell View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2011 at 1:14pm
I think you can block pm's, but not whole posts. Unfortunately you just have to ignore them or skip over them.

I know, not always easy. ;D

Adam
Come to a meeting, they’re fun!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristine Woolsey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2011 at 3:28pm
Ignore it?? That's like putting candy in front of a kid and telling them not to eat it! LOL I will try my best to ignore some of the rude comments on here and skip over the people that I can't play nice with. If that is a feature we can maybe get sometime (blocking their posts) that would be awesome! Thanks Adam.
jwoo View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2011 at 6:35pm
I know how you feel Kristine. A few years back there was one person who no longer post here that used to just piss me off so much. It got so bad I stopped coming to the forum for months at a time. I've since learned to just roll my eyes at some people that irk me and move on, but man some days it's so hard!
None at the moment
Soon: 72 Gallon Bowfront
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2011 at 10:37pm
I think jwoo brought up a good point. For the vast majority of the people you want to ignore... they end up leaving anyway. If you are willing to wait it out.   

Adam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristine Woolsey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2011 at 12:59am
hmmm we'll see lol... I think I'll try the ignore thing.... But I am a red head and we are hot headed LOL
Mark Peterson View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Peterson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2011 at 9:18am
I'll try very hard not to give you reason to ignore.
Reefkeeping Tips, & quick, easy setup tricks:
www.utahreefs.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=9244
Pay it forward - become a paid WMAS member
jwoo View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2011 at 10:28am
Originally posted by Kristine Woolsey Kristine Woolsey wrote:

hmmm we'll see lol... I think I'll try the ignore thing.... But I am a red head and we are hot headed LOL

I'm a red head as well! If I can manage to do it then I think you can too! Glad to see more gingers in the club! Irish is a red head too.
None at the moment
Soon: 72 Gallon Bowfront
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2011 at 3:35pm
Irish is the red head. There is no other that can compare. Trust me Kristine you are no way the hot headed red head in this club. LOL

Adam

Edited by Adam Blundell - April 24 2011 at 3:36pm
ejcatmul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejcatmul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2011 at 1:45am
Hey Adam I thought I was your Hot Redhead...  You two timing me. Man I should have known you'd break my heart.

Actually I have brown hair... Whats left of it anyway.

"Noob"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristine Woolsey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2011 at 12:10pm
Originally posted by Adam Blundell Adam Blundell wrote:

Irish is the red head. There is no other that can compare. Trust me Kristine you are no way the hot headed red head in this club. LOL

Adam

LOL
chk4tix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chk4tix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2011 at 4:26pm
Originally posted by jwoo jwoo wrote:

I know how you feel Kristine. A few years back there was one person who no longer post here that used to just piss me off so much. It got so bad I stopped coming to the forum for months at a time. I've since learned to just roll my eyes at some people that irk me and move on, but man some days it's so hard!

Ummm....I never left....Embarrassed
Original Crappy Reef Club Member #2

Irish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Irish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2011 at 4:46pm
Yeah if you want to see attitude and red hair, I'm definitely the person to meet. At the Mountain West Reef Fest I got known as the bouncer because I was put in charge of keeping trouble out, what they didn't realize is I was the trouble. Yay Gingers!
IrishSis   "Tough times don't last, tough people do"
Mark Peterson View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Peterson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2011 at 5:53pm
I'm curious how Keith does his posting from Purgatory#1134?
Reefkeeping Tips, & quick, easy setup tricks:
www.utahreefs.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=9244
Pay it forward - become a paid WMAS member
chk4tix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chk4tix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2011 at 7:58pm
I use the "hot line". ... Wait for it. .... Wait for it........
Original Crappy Reef Club Member #2

Akira View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2011 at 1:21am
my girlfriend is a red head and there is no way if i ignore her she is going away !!!! not sure if its a woman thing or the red hair lol
builderofdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote builderofdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2011 at 8:28am
Wow! Just found this thread and it sounds like a good time for a group Hug.Hug
It's Not a Hobby It's an Obsession
150&210 Gallons of Madness and. Sanity! 801-850-4915

http://www.utahreefs.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=65135&title=builderofdreams-feedback-post
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic