Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author
deepgreen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deepgreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2012 at 2:56am
Hi there. I don't know if anybody in the WMAS remembers me, but I was one of the original members of the club. There were three or four of us at the first meeting. I apologize for not remembering your names, the gentleman's house was in No. Ogden. One of you lived in Kearns.
We had a raffle at one of our meetings and I bought 1ticket and won a complete 25 gl tank setup. Once we went to GARF, to meet some publish authors.I'll end now. Please feel free to email me if you remember me. Dave Foster
Jeremyw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeremyw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2012 at 9:31am
Welcome back Dave! Great to have you here again! 
deepgreen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deepgreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2012 at 9:30am
Hi Mark, I would like to know if you remember me I used to come to the meetings way back when, I was actually at the very first meeting of our "club", we met at a gentleman's home in No. Ogden. Fast forward a few years later I used to come with Tom Miller. You nominated me for president of the club, this was about 1997. Please reply to [email protected]
Adam Blundell View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2012 at 9:07pm
Dave Foster!!!!  Oh my goodness.  I would absolutely love to talk with you.  Please tell me you'll be at the meeting Thursday?  If not, I need to call you.  Having you all of the sudden show up here is fantastic!!!!!!!!!!

Adam
Come to a meeting, they’re fun!
Inthenameofweez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Inthenameofweez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2012 at 1:04pm
Hoping to make it out to a meeting. Where and when do they occur? Either way, I'm Clayton Sunley and I'm here because of the beautiful outcome of the hardwork. It's so refreshing to create something so amazing. Can't wait to have a working ecosystem in my living room.
-Clayton
BobC63 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BobC63 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2012 at 8:16am
Clayton -

Welcome to WMAS! Clap

Our next meeting is Tuesday, Dec 4th @ the Rose Garden House in Sugarhouse Park

- We will be featuring Aviad Ben-Zekry from Red Sea Pharma as our Guest Speaker

- This meeting is also our Annual Holiday Pot luck Dinner Social & Food Drive

- You can read all about it here:

And check out our ad on ksl.com for even more info:

Hope to see you there!

- My Current Tank: 65g Starfire (sitting empty for 2+ years) -

* Marine & Reef tanks since 1977 *
Mike Savage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2012 at 6:04pm
Welcome Clayton!

Scotta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scotta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2012 at 9:40pm
Hello fellow reefers!

I just wanted to introduce myself briefly, my name is Scott Stewart.

I've been keeping a 29g Biocube for about a year now, and in that time have upgraded most of it. I've done the rapidled mod, upgraded the return pump and loc-line'd the return nozzle, installed a Tunze 9002 skimmer, and run GFO in my intank basket.

My reefing experience is woefully limited, hence my motivation to join the club... and the up-coming fragfest may have played a role as well :)

I look forward to becoming acquainted with everybody, and making good use of the experience that you all have to offer!
Scott

"No wet no fun!" - A genuine Jamaican in Jamaica

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 24 2012 at 1:25pm
Welcome Scott!

Adam Blundell View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 24 2012 at 1:31pm
Hi Scott!  Welcome.  Enjoy the ride, hopefully see you soon.

Adam
Come to a meeting, they’re fun!
Dionysus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dionysus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 24 2012 at 4:00pm
welcome! If you have some pictures that would be awesome, sounds like a good setup!
AquaMedic 250 Watt XM 20k
2 420s Vhos
29 DT SPS Dominant
20 G Long Frag

My Tank Progress =)
Scotta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scotta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 25 2012 at 6:56pm
Ask, and I shall oblige. I started a separate topic to introduce myself more thoroughly. I am seriously excited to have finally taken the plunge and sought out some other fish-nerds!

Thanks for the welcome, yall Embarrassed
Scott

"No wet no fun!" - A genuine Jamaican in Jamaica
dholyoak View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dholyoak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 28 2012 at 11:07am
Hi I'm Daniel Holyoak , new to Utah Reef's I attended the last meeting and enjoyed listening the the speaker form RED SEA.  Could you please add me as a paid member for 2013

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 28 2012 at 12:39pm
Welcome!

mandjhaley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mandjhaley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2013 at 1:17pm
Hello,

Technically not new, but back after a long absence.

I am starting a "coral nursery", a place to grow out frags. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I'm happy to be able to tap into the extensive knowledge and experience of those in the group.

Thanks in advance for your help!

JH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2013 at 4:34pm
Welcome back Joycelyn!

Crash2070 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crash2070 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2013 at 6:19am
Hey, I'm new to the hobby, My previous experience comes from watching my friend build his 20 gallon nano. first tank I have I'm sharing with my dad. its a 125 gallon with a 55 sump, bubbl- magus curve seven and a very very sweet apex controller among some other items. Brand new tank, got it up and running now and now have 3 green cromies, a yellow tang, a bunch of hermits, and a peppermint shrimp
Jeremyw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeremyw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2013 at 9:44am
Welcome Crash! Glad you are here and have found this amazing hobby! 

J
Larobley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Larobley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2013 at 6:53pm
I am new  I have been into fresh Water. I picked up a 24G JBJ used and looking forward to learning. the tank was  pretty much ready to go.  So looking forward to attending my first meeting. And thanks to Robbie for telling me about  Utah Reefs.
bstuver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bstuver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2013 at 8:32pm
Welcome!
Jackie Stuver

"wait these aren't the happy Hawaiians oompa doompa godly heaven on your face zoas?   I dont want them then. lol!" Ksmart
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic