Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

????????

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Cody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ????????
    Posted: May 08 2011 at 7:51pm
Wasnt sure where to put this but how hard is it to keep an Anemone in a Biocube with stock lighting. I would like to get a few little clowns and would like a good home for them. Thanks for lookin.

hydro phoenix View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hydro phoenix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2011 at 8:17pm
i have it in my 29 biocube and it's just fine. lots of flow and it's just peachy.
recent absurdity..Unicorns have rabies
Cody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2011 at 8:18pm
Sorry should have stated its only a 14g, would that be to small?
Ryan Thompson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryan Thompson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2011 at 8:29pm
I would be more worried about it roaming and out growing the tank. If the anemone is the only "coral" in the tank, I say go for it. If you have other stuff in there, expect death.
kay181 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kay181 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2011 at 9:00pm
 i had a rbta in a 12g jbj for over a year but it got to big  now its in my 90
day light scares me im going back under
BnK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BnK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2011 at 9:07pm
How about a mini maxi? they are small and nice lookin if you get cool colors
Brett and Kristine | Layton, UT | Brett's e-mail: [email protected] | Kristine's e-mail: [email protected]
Cody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2011 at 10:44pm
I really dont have to much as far a corals go,  a few diff zoas and poly's and some shrooms and a hammer and a acan all pretty small.
SGH360 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SGH360 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2011 at 10:58pm
look into the max mini anemones. anemones tend to wonder of every now and then. and if you have lps, softies be ready to move them other wise they will get sting and get damage. i lost my finger leather because of this
wickedsnowman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wickedsnowman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2011 at 11:12pm
I have never heard of a maxi mini hosting a clownfish but they are sweet and can have some crazy color. They will host sexy shrimp and porcelain crabs though.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic