Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mountain Shadow Topics Past and Present

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Travis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Travis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2005 at 4:48pm

Quote I can't help but disagree that nothing but positive things should be posted.

I agree but IMO there needs to be limits... what is that limit??  That's not my call... 

Quote Is it a positive situation? Heck no. Is anything good going to come out of it? Nope.

Then why allow it??  Yes, it will happen but if it becomes acceptable it will happen more often and to a greater extent.  Kind of like my kids...  let them jump on the bed one night and they think they should be able to jump on the bed every night. 

jmo

Edited by Travis
dmanshep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmanshep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2005 at 4:48pm
Agreed , Man i've never seen a topic go so insane, like 500 views.   YIKES

Edited by dmanshep
ewaldsreef View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ewaldsreef Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2005 at 5:28pm
"Is it a positive situation? Heck no. Is anything good going to come out of it? Nope."

Hopefully an attitude adjustment and a reaality check
Contact me for professional aquarium maintenance and localy grown coral frags. [URL=http://www.aquatitranquility.com][/URL]

SSpargur View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSpargur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2005 at 6:08pm

As much as we need to know about negative and positive experience both, I can't wait to see these MSM threads die.

Let's get back to reefing the WMAS way!

Sean Spargur
West Valley, UT
Adam Haycock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Haycock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2005 at 6:51pm
Originally posted by jfinch jfinch wrote:

One thing that's kinda bothered me.  Who is AMEYE4REAL?  I've got a suspicion that it's someone on this board posting under a pseudonym.  Not unlike what we've accused Randy of doing...  I hope I'm just paranoid.

Jon, i have a suspicion you know the answer to that 

bugzme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bugzme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2005 at 6:54pm
I'm with Sean!!!! the msm post need to stop!
Jeff
125 tank
50 gallon sump
T-5 lighting
Rum drinker, Carbon User
I KNOW ROCKS THAT ARE YOUNGER THEN ME!! I AM A Realist! I write what I think!!
Aquarium Creations View Drop Down
Pet Store
Pet Store

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aquarium Creations Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2005 at 7:02pm
Who is AMEYE4REAL???????
Aquarium Maintenance,Consulting,Custom Built Glass Aquariums
Rimless/Euro,24Hr Emergency Service 8015485201
Www.UtahAquariumDoctors.com
[email protected]

jfinch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jfinch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2005 at 12:07am

Jon, i have a suspicion you know the answer to that

I have no idea who ameye4real is.  It's obvious that they don't want Randy to know either.

Weimers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Weimers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2005 at 6:58pm
I have my speculation.  Haven't asked the person yet.  Pretty sure it would make me laugh my assets off if it were this person.
Renee and Damon Weimer
Tankless in Hawaii
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic