FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hosting a MACNA or MASNA

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Pet Store
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hosting a MACNA or MASNA
    Posted: May 03 2003 at 3:15pm
What would it take for the WMAS to host one of these functions?  I think we could pull it off.
Adam Blundell View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2003 at 9:47pm

I have much to say.... but I will wait for further responses before making my comments.

Adam

Come to a meeting, they’re fun!
Kahuna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kahuna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2003 at 2:13pm
It seems like there was some type of hesitation when this subject raised its head before. But I don't remember why.  I know it would be a tremendous amount of work but,  we did pull off the olympics.  What a great opportunity it would be.  It also sounds like we have one if the stronger local groups around the country.  Why not try.  You're headman Reefman. I'll organize all the new books we can get out of it.
Cell 801 860-7333
GonZo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GonZo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2003 at 10:26pm

Being so new to the aquarium "community" I have no idea what MACNA or MASNA even mean, but if recent meeting attendance is any clue WMAS has pleanty of people to support a large convention. If those of you in authority think it's a good idea then let's do it. I do think it would be a good idea for those in charge of planning such an undertaking attend MACNA or MASNA and have great communications with those people in charge of attended and previous conventions.

Just my 2 cents. (I'd be happy to help)

Cortney (West Jordan)
The joy of discovery is certainly the liveliest that the mind of man can ever feel. - Claude Bernard
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic