Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Newbie only question/article category?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
keylargo801 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keylargo801 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Newbie only question/article category?
    Posted: May 30 2011 at 1:59am
I wonder if it would be a good idea to have this kind of category for newbies.  i have some oddball questions i cant find answers to in my (extensive) research, but hesitate to ask them on a string with advanced and expert type topics... 

just a thought Smile
90 gallon
red sea max 130D
rookie aquarist since 4/11
jcoulter17 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jcoulter17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2011 at 2:50am
Their is so many people just waiting to help new or advanced people here. Experts even need help sometimes on here. So just ask away
jwoo View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2011 at 10:59am
Originally posted by jcoulter17 jcoulter17 wrote:

Their is so many people just waiting to help new or advanced people here. Experts even need help sometimes on here. So just ask away

Just post in the general discussion area! We have so many awesome members that love to help out!
None at the moment
Soon: 72 Gallon Bowfront
builderofdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote builderofdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2011 at 11:12am
The only stupid question is the one you do not Ask.
It's Not a Hobby It's an Obsession
150&210 Gallons of Madness and. Sanity! 801-850-4915

http://www.utahreefs.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=65135&title=builderofdreams-feedback-post
Turbostud653 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turbostud653 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2011 at 1:25pm
I agree that people love to help out newbies!
Here is what a customer said while on hold Oh my gosh! Did you open the door? I told you not to open the door. Dre is in here completely naked and he's got freak'n Macaroni and Cheese in his hands.
sanddune600 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sanddune600 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2011 at 8:26pm
putting it in general will get the broadest response its where most of us look we cant have to many categories or nobody looks at them such as the emergency forum I hardly look and when I do the problem someone had escolated or was resolved before most of us see it
Andy Jorgensen
My number is four three 5 7 six four 8 0 three four
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic