Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

120 gallon sps dom. tank (full tank added)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
dustponds10 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dustponds10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 120 gallon sps dom. tank (full tank added)
    Posted: September 05 2011 at 7:28pm
Well I just got a new camera and I wanted to show some pictures of some of my corals since it has been sometime since I have posted anything really.  So let me know what you think

Seasons greetings monti
Turaki
pink lemonaide
red planet
wild Crayola plana
blue stylo
green and pink stylos
Hawkins echinata
yellow tenuis
sunset mili
lime in the sky in the back

let me know what you all think.  I am going to need to trim back very soon

Edited by dustponds10 - September 16 2011 at 3:19pm
ASM G-3
T-5 lighting
130 frag system
T-5 lighting
asm G-1x
bur01014 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bur01014 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2011 at 7:44pm
looks great!  How about a full tank shot? Tongue

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dustponds10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2011 at 8:23pm
Ok Ill get a full tank shot
ASM G-3
T-5 lighting
130 frag system
T-5 lighting
asm G-1x
bstuver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bstuver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2011 at 9:57pm
I love that blue stylo very cool. I would love to see a FTS as well;)
Jackie Stuver

"wait these aren't the happy Hawaiians oompa doompa godly heaven on your face zoas?   I dont want them then. lol!" Ksmart
tileman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tileman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2011 at 4:45pm
Growing great, Love the Turaki and Hawkins.
Looks like you are getting a little too close on your closeup shots.  A bit blurry, but with my old eyes, everything is  blurry nowdays. LOL
335G Reef
TOTM.
http://www.advancedaquarist.com/2015/2/aquarium
ReefKeepers TOTM Feb. 2012
http://reefkeeping.com/joomla/index....k-of-the-month

&
BillyC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillyC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2011 at 9:53pm
WOW! Love the sps colonies. How long have you been growing the Hawkins and from what size frag. I ask because I recently bought a frag. Any advice on placement, flow etc?

I learned recently that the hawkins "echinata" is actually a turaki so it's cool to see pics of the two in the same tank and how similar they are.
ptronsp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ptronsp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2011 at 11:36pm
Very nice!

The only clowns I like are in my tank!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dustponds10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2011 at 11:15pm
I am getting way to close on my pictures but because they are under water i cannot see what I am really getting a picture of.  I am working on it new cameras are always a treat to figure out.

On the hawkins, I grew it from a frag about a half of an inch and I could frag it very frequently if i wanted.  I run T-5's and around 2500 gallons of flow per hour and it is right at the top of my tank.  I will try to get full tank shot in the next few days.  iam working and getting home way late so just a little time get on and get off. 
ASM G-3
T-5 lighting
130 frag system
T-5 lighting
asm G-1x
Trevor40 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trevor40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2011 at 10:35am
great variety of color!! I love it!
Call or Text (801)834-3119

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dustponds10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2011 at 3:27pm
 full tank shot

Let me know what you all think.  I am going to have to frag some and I am going to be doing some killer packs on some really nice high end sps I am thinking around $10 per frag if you buy 10 or more.  but anyways hope it makes the par. 
ASM G-3
T-5 lighting
130 frag system
T-5 lighting
asm G-1x
BillyC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillyC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2011 at 4:14pm
I would def be interested in that and possibly some of those zoas too ;). I wish you were closer so I could see your setup because I'm upgrading to a 120 within the next month or so.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dustponds10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2011 at 10:52pm
If you have any questions just ask.  Hopefully I can get a few people interested so that I can run down there and sell a few packs and buy some more eye candy. 
ASM G-3
T-5 lighting
130 frag system
T-5 lighting
asm G-1x
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic