Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

apex (ac3) info on droid

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
badfinger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badfinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: apex (ac3) info on droid
    Posted: October 02 2011 at 5:55pm
K so i had it set up once, then i messed it up and it wouldnt work... if anyone can walk me threw it either in person, text, phone, pm or here. That would be awesome thanks in advance
Snowsrfr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snowsrfr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2011 at 10:13am
Are you using the Apex app?
badfinger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badfinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2011 at 12:25pm
I am, i used it before. Changed somethings and never could figure out to get it reconnected
Snowsrfr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snowsrfr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2011 at 1:31pm
That seems to be how the app works, or doesn't work. Mine is the same way. It was working fine, loaded new firmware on APEX and I just get an XML Parse Fail. Works fine on home network, and through my dns address on my phone.

Try posting in RC's Neptune forum. HenreyH, the creator of the app, is on their a lot and may be able to help you.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic