Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

first salty

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Akira View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: first salty
    Posted: October 29 2011 at 2:11am
72 g bow
Akira View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2011 at 2:14am
72g bow with a Nova extreme 6 lamp t-5, aqua controller jr dc 8, dc 4, temp and ph probe. SWC extreme 160 skimmer, 20 gal sump/refuge. Need sand rock and a return .....maybe next weekend.
Deluxe247 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deluxe247 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2011 at 5:10pm
Nice tank. that's a good starter size. Have you done FW tanks in the past? When I switched to SW i remember the plumbing issue was a bit foreign to me, so don't hesitate to ask questions on how to set things up. There are lots of different methods, each with pro's and con's.
90G Mixed Reef
Akira View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2011 at 12:08am
Yes i have . And after lots of study i see a glimmer of hope .(i'm less confused). But im the sure after the effort i have already put in it will be awsome to learn what most already know about keeping a reef. I'm excited for the adventure Confused
hydro phoenix View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hydro phoenix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2011 at 7:14am
Just looking at it made me shiver with delight. I can't wait to see what goes inside.
recent absurdity..Unicorns have rabies
Chad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2011 at 11:34am
Looking good, keep us updated with the progress!
Chad.
What?! You pooped in the refrigerator, and ate the entire wheel of cheese?! I'm not even mad.... That's actually amazing!
Jeremyw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeremyw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2011 at 11:42am
Looks great! Looking forward to seeing it filled up!
Akira View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2012 at 6:55pm
Set up just need to add a few more moon lights and a light holderOk finally a few new pics to share. I have been up and running since 11/21/11.
m.ash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m.ash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2012 at 9:53pm
Looking very nice!  And well on it's way.Thumbs Up
ksmart View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ksmart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2012 at 12:49pm

BillyC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillyC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2012 at 6:51pm
That acro is looking AWESOME!!! Very impressive!!! And who says sps is hard?!?! Hahaha. Lookin good Kurt!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic