Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

AIPTASIA

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Quickness View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quickness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2011 at 4:48pm

Won't a copper band butterfly work for this as well?  Aptasia X works well from what I have heard as well. 

Molon Labe
Si vis pacem, para bellum
fishnfresh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fishnfresh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2011 at 4:40pm
if you dont have any coral yet I would get a kleins butterfly they work the best to munch it down and then get rid of it before you stock with coral.
Pam&Jake View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pam&Jake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2011 at 4:36pm
Aptasia eating filefish... I'll look into them! Are they fairly in-expensive? I don't have that much extra cash to spend, currently all of my money is wrapped up in my sea horse project....

Jake
Sitaga View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sitaga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2011 at 4:23pm
Aptasia eating filefish if you can find one.  I'm trying to get some in stock now, but they have been hard to come by.  Good luck!
Tons of livestock including fish, coral, and inverts currently in stock. We also have Reeflo pumps, SeaChem additives, Brine Shrimp Direct foods, and ATI lighting in stock.
Pam&Jake View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pam&Jake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2011 at 3:59pm
I just bought a 65 gallon tank, the person I purchased it from lost interest in this great hobby, and ALL of the rocks that were with it are covered in Aiptasia. An suggestions for getting rid of it?? I have heard joes juice doesnt work, vinegar and water lowers...?.. Ph, and I have heard 1cc of lemon juice in a insulin needle works, but not sure what it does to everything in the tank. Any help will be appreciated!

Jake
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic