Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hello

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
gmc9sqm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmc9sqm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello
    Posted: November 09 2011 at 11:11am
hello, my name is Ryan, i came across this form while trying to get more info an saltwater aquariums. I cant stop reading everything you guys have to say, thanks for all of the help so far. I helped my father maintain his salt water aquarium a few years back now i'm on my own and ready to try it for myself. I have my aquarium ( a scratched one that i'm sanding and polishing)  and am currently working on on building a stand and canopy. i love to put my tools to work, so any chance i get i will try the diy method first. i'm trying to get everything together so i can get this thing going, i dont know very much so any advise anyone can give would be very appreciated. i love to check out other peoples setup's and pick your brain.  THANKS 
lskurys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lskurys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2011 at 11:18am
Hello
Welcome to the forums. 
I am guessing that you might have checked out of both of the links listed below.  If not great place to start and get ideas for your tank. 

Begginers guide
Tank threads
220g , large elite aquatics sump. 3 Radion Pro Gen 3 lights 3 Mp 40's
jwoo View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2011 at 11:33am
Welcome! Feel free to ask as many questions as you want - everyone here is pretty helpful!
None at the moment
Soon: 72 Gallon Bowfront
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic