Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

presentation synopsis

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mark Peterson View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Peterson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: presentation synopsis
    Posted: December 13 2011 at 9:48am
Hello WMAS Presidency,

So I was wondering if, as has been done in the past, a Pres Member or other volunteer could give a synopsis of the meetings here on the MB, especially sharing notes about presentations. I would really, really like to read what John Coppolino had to say. A few pics would be nice too.

I was planning to return to Utah this week for Christmas and to attend the January meeting, but I took on some temporary work that will keep me here. My wife is flying back to Utah to spend Christmas with her kids and grandkids.Smile

Sincerely,
Stuck in Paradise
Wink
Reefkeeping Tips, & quick, easy setup tricks:
www.utahreefs.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=9244
Pay it forward - become a paid WMAS member
BobC63 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BobC63 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2011 at 8:42pm
Mark -

I took some photos of John's presentation... I can put something together and post it up by the weekend Big smile
- My Current Tank: 65g Starfire (sitting empty for 2+ years) -

* Marine & Reef tanks since 1977 *
sabeypets View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sabeypets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2011 at 10:18pm
Mark-
While we're here watching it snow and you're home snorkeling/diving. We were wondering if you would post more pic and report where the best snorkeling/diving areas are in your big tank. 

Yours truly,
Stuck in the Snow
Shaun
American Fork
"Would you leave a dead cat in your kitchen till tommorow?" Builderofdreams
Mark Peterson View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Peterson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2011 at 8:36am
Thanks Bob.
I love being stuck in the snow too!
As anywhere we have lived, there is so much to do and so little time to do it. Volunteer service is taking up more of our time than we imagined. We don't get into the water nearly as much as we would like. My Christmas Wish is coming true. Donna gets to see her children and grandchildren for Christmas.
Reefkeeping Tips, & quick, easy setup tricks:
www.utahreefs.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=9244
Pay it forward - become a paid WMAS member
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic