Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

new monthly meeting idea

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
backwards32 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote backwards32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: new monthly meeting idea
    Posted: January 08 2012 at 9:37am
I have an idea for one of our monthly meetings. We could do a swap meet type gathering. We could set up tables and people 'could bring things they want to trade or sell. I could be anything from equipment to corals or tanks or whatever. I think it would be really fun.
arthuriv View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arthuriv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2012 at 10:37am
We usually do one of these a year, usually in one of the summer months. This past year it was dropped from the line up because we couldn't fit it in with everything else that was planned. We in the Presidency will be discussing the line up for this year in the next few weeks. We will see if we can get one back into the line up this year.

If you or anybody else has ideas or topics for meetings and speakers you would like to see. Please post them and we in the Presidency will see what we can do!

Thank you!
Arthur
Quality Marines Aquaculturing & Captive Breeding program!
Presented by Ashley & Chelsea from Reef On
Thursday 6 Oct 2016
CapnMorgan View Drop Down
The Capn'

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CapnMorgan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2012 at 6:36pm
As Art mentioned we have done this in the past with varied results. We will be laying out the schedule for the year in the next couple weeks, and we will make sure to discuss holding a meeting like this again this year.
Steve
My Old 180G Mixed Reef
Currently:
120G Wavefront Mixed
29G Seahorse & Softies
Running ReefAngel Plus x2
435-8
Pam&Jake View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pam&Jake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2012 at 4:24pm
Any word on if this will happen this year, or not??

Jake
90 Gallon reef
the seanze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the seanze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2012 at 3:43pm
I would like to see a demo on how to build LED's. Any chance we can make that happen?Wink
Say what you think. Because those who mind don't matter. And those who matter won't mind. -Dr. Seuss
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic