Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

LFS in St. George!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Mark Peterson View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Peterson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2012 at 9:40pm
+1
Well said Dion.
Reefkeeping Tips, & quick, easy setup tricks:
www.utahreefs.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=9244
Pay it forward - become a paid WMAS member
joelduval1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joelduval1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2012 at 4:23am
+1 Dion.

My wife, daughter, and myself went in to Phil's store today. He's got a lot of livestock and coral. Him and his son were really nice. My daughter is 2 and HATES men... Yet she talked to Phil and said "bye" and "thanks" to him.... So creepy? No! Nice? Very! Being a douche to other people gets you know where in this world... So unset your standards so high...
Aquarium Creations View Drop Down
Pet Store
Pet Store

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aquarium Creations Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2012 at 8:55am
Maybe creepy means cool?I am getting to old and can't keep up with all the slang these days ha ha ha, I was down there 4 months ago and meet with Phil, sure he didn't have a lot of live stock but again I remember when I first opened my store I didn't either so I know how it is.
Aquarium Maintenance,Consulting,Custom Built Glass Aquariums
Rimless/Euro,24Hr Emergency Service 8015485201
Www.UtahAquariumDoctors.com
[email protected]

Molli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Molli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2012 at 9:27am
This is the oddest thing.  In a week two old posts have been brought back to life by brand new people! GeekLOL
rsay4654 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rsay4654 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2012 at 9:38am
Hmm. I was there yesterday. Almost nothing in stock. I have been back and I have to agree he is a very nice guy. The first impression was not the best. But turns out he is a pretty cool guy. But still no livestock.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic