Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hello

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ggrant View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ggrant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello
    Posted: April 02 2012 at 9:48pm
Hello everyone
I am new to this forum but have had my tank for about 8 yrs. My tank was doing very well till about 3 yrs ago when I bought a new fish from a new store and it was ill and pretty much wiped out my tank, only thing that did not die was one fish that I have had from day one. So I am slowly rebuilding my tank to hopefully get it back to where it was or better.

Have a great day
Gary Grant
Adam Blundell View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2012 at 10:18pm
Hey Gary! Great to have you here. Enjoy the rebuilding ride and get ready to make some friends.

Adam
Come to a meeting, they’re fun!
Christianwaisath View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Christianwaisath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2012 at 10:22pm
Hello!!   Pics of your setup are always welcome!!
TSUNAMI View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TSUNAMI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2012 at 10:24pm
Welcome!
135 Reef Vortech mp40w & mp60
40 SPS w Maxspect-Ps & MP10w
220 Build in progress :)
Mark Peterson View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Peterson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2012 at 6:48pm

You have some to the best place for the best information and help with your aquarium. Check out the Reefkeeping Tips linked below that are discussions by great hobbyists about topics of real concern. From what you said about losing fish due to adding a new fish, you may be especially interested in the Tip "Secrets of adding new fish, fish training and the Miracle of Garlic Oil"
Reefkeeping Tips, & quick, easy setup tricks:
www.utahreefs.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=9244
Pay it forward - become a paid WMAS member
ljbs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ljbs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2012 at 9:33pm
Welcome Gary.  I know how that feels to loose almost all your fish to a sick one.  My tank has recovered the experience and is happy again.  Remember to come visit all the West Jordan Tanks on the Reef Tour this month.  The tour is a great way to meet people and see what others do.  See you then.
Linda Spencer
West Jordan
From My little corner of the sea
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic