Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hello

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Era View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Era Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello
    Posted: April 04 2012 at 8:59pm
Hello everyone!

I am new to these forums and am just barely getting into the hobby.  I have been doing fresh water for years and have just never had the confidence to get myself into salt water.

Now I am making the transition.  Just got rid of my African Cichlids and now have an empty 75 gallon tank sitting in my room.  I can remember how much fun it was aquascaping my tank for my cichlids and can't wait to go crazy with this thing.

ljbs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ljbs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2012 at 9:30pm
Welcome to the forum.  Salt Water is great and if you know fish you will do well with it too.  Plan on visiting all the homes on the Reef Tour in a couple of weeks.  There are several of us on the list in West Jordan.  
Linda Spencer
West Jordan
From My little corner of the sea
Adam Blundell View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2012 at 10:29pm
Welcome!!!!

You'll have a great time tomorrow night at Fragstock, but as was mentioned above the Reef Tour on April 21st is going to rock!!!!

Adam
Come to a meeting, they’re fun!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic