Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

LFS part 2: Saltwater Paradise

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
1stupidpunk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1stupidpunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LFS part 2: Saltwater Paradise
    Posted: April 21 2012 at 8:45pm
So i finally was able to make it in to see what Saltwater Paradise was all about. I had heard alot of people talking about this place and made it a point to go check it out. I was aware that its not a commercial store and it is in the basement of someones house and i went in half expecting to see a few of his personal tanks you could buy a few things from. Holy cow! I still don't know how he managed to get all the stuff he has for sale into those couple rooms. (i mean literally i don't know how he got those fish tanks down that stairwell???) But anyways Bill was very professional, he seemed extremely knowledgable of the products/livestock he had, and his prices are unbeatable. I picked up a melanarus, a twin spot goby, and a high fin goby, and a few frags from his $5 rack just for kicks. Absolutely loved doing business with Bill and will be back in a week to collect a few things im having him order. If you havent checked his stuff out do yourself a favor and go see him!
griffith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote griffith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2012 at 12:18am
Bill is great and a very nice guy

I get stuff from him all the time

Fantastic prices

Linn
Pay it forward...
Akira View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2012 at 1:09am
Ok might be worth the drive show his address and if he has a web site it would be great :)

McClure View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McClure Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2012 at 12:27pm
We were there yesterday during the reef tour. Will definitely be going back. 
Laird View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2012 at 12:35pm
Bill is great and always great to deal with. Its always nice to do business with good people.
Indefinite hiatus from sw aquariums.

Once I have my glorious return I'll set back up the following.
50 Gallon rimless cube.
180 Gallons mixed reef paradise
ewaldsreef View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ewaldsreef Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2012 at 6:07pm
Bill is a great guy and has a nice setup.
Contact me for professional aquarium maintenance and localy grown coral frags. [URL=http://www.aquatitranquility.com][/URL]

Sitaga View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sitaga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2012 at 2:24pm
Thanks everyone.  I'm humbled by your comments.

I don't post my address because I have to be "by appointment only" due to city laws.  Please call or text any time to set up an appointment.  801-814-8588.

Thanks again!
Bill
Tons of livestock including fish, coral, and inverts currently in stock. We also have Reeflo pumps, SeaChem additives, Brine Shrimp Direct foods, and ATI lighting in stock.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic