Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

BillyC & TiffanyC's 120g Reef

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12131415>
Author
Holyzion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Holyzion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2012 at 12:24pm
Great looking chalice! 
74G Mixed Reef
3G Picotope
BillyC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillyC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2013 at 9:29am
Thanks all! My New Years resolution is to figure out how to take top-down shots because IMO corals look best from the top.

Bumping up my tank thread with a little eye candy...

PPE chalice

Bryce View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bryce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2013 at 4:54pm
How do you take these pics? What camera & lenses do you use? Amazing, thats all I can say.
65g Reef
BillyC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillyC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2013 at 10:58am
Thank you Bryce. I shoot with a Nikon D80 with the 18-135mm lens. Some pictures in this thread are actually taken with my iPhone 5.
speyside712 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speyside712 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2013 at 8:40am
Tank and pictures are looking great.  Are you the same billy who sold me a 55 gallon in the fall of 2011?  If so, thanks again! Its looking great.
BillyC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillyC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2013 at 8:46am
Originally posted by speyside712 speyside712 wrote:

Tank and pictures are looking great.  Are you the same billy who sold me a 55 gallon in the fall of 2011?  If so, thanks again! Its looking great.

Dude!! Yea that's me! I forgot you came from Centerville. Kind of a crazy coincidence that I'm in Centerville too now! Sending you a pm...
JohnnyHeavens View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyHeavens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2013 at 10:15am
Sorry for the original short post. BillyC/TiffanyC-the tank looks great so far (I'm only to page 7) 
I got to the below post and had to laugh

Originally posted by BillyC BillyC wrote:

Dude that anthias is the man
lol

Edited by JohnnyHeavens - January 04 2013 at 10:17am
BillyC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillyC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2013 at 9:55am
Originally posted by JohnnyHeavens JohnnyHeavens wrote:

Sorry for the original short post. BillyC/TiffanyC-the tank looks great so far (I'm only to page 7) 
I got to the below post and had to laugh

Originally posted by BillyC BillyC wrote:

Dude that anthias is the man

lol

Lol thanks Johnny!

Haven't posted a pic in a while. In the last couple weeks I've become infatuated with scolymias. Here are my two new babies under my VHO actinics. They're on the sand bed for now but I might attach them to the rocks to showcase them better. I'm blaming "BrentD" for hooking me on scolys haha.

Bryce View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bryce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2013 at 10:20am
awe, the black ring on the one on the right kinda makes a heart shape. Awesome pics billyc, im jealous
65g Reef
P.Kapp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P.Kapp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2013 at 10:22am
That master scoly in your avatar is pretty amazing. I just ordered a bleeding apple and a warpaint myself. Seeing these two makes me excited to get them
Preston Kapp

210 Gal Reef
BillyC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillyC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2013 at 10:27am
Thank you Bryce. Under normal lighting the black ring is actually dark purple!

PKapp, where did you order yours from if you don't mind me asking. I have a bleeding apple scoly coming in the mail today and am looking for a cool warpaint.
P.Kapp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P.Kapp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2013 at 11:09am
pm sent

Preston Kapp

210 Gal Reef
bstuver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bstuver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2013 at 12:44pm
Nice Billy!
Jackie Stuver

"wait these aren't the happy Hawaiians oompa doompa godly heaven on your face zoas?   I dont want them then. lol!" Ksmart
BillyC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillyC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2013 at 11:38am
Thanks Jackie!!

I have to post another pic sorry. The scolys got a new cousin in the mail on Friday. Daylight pic this time.

troyholl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote troyholl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2013 at 11:54am
Billy, where are you purchasing your scoly's from?
Troy Hollingsworth
Riverton, Utah

270 Gallon "Custom" Tank
BillyC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillyC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2013 at 12:34pm
Originally posted by troyholl troyholl wrote:

Billy, where are you purchasing your scoly's from?

I got the master scoly from exotic reefs in Orem, the Bleeding apple from someone who was selling it on Reef2reef, and the reverse bleeding apple scoly came from a local trade from someone who got it from milehighaquatics.com.
BrentD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrentD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2013 at 12:37pm
Looks awesome billy!
Tanuki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tanuki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2013 at 4:50pm
Billy, that is a daylight pic? The rocks are like glowing blue?!

Those look awesome Billy.

Ps we should go get some sushi or something one of these days!
Defending Reefscape Champion (I Think)
BillyC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillyC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2013 at 6:18pm
How can I say no to sushi?
Tanuki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tanuki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2013 at 7:12pm
Sweet, maybe brentD will go too.  I ll text you this week Billy.
Defending Reefscape Champion (I Think)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12131415>
  Share Topic