Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

zoa id please!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
napalm77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote napalm77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: zoa id please!
    Posted: June 04 2012 at 4:00pm
What does it look like to you guys? 1st picture is without blue lights, 2nd picture is with

BillyC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillyC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2012 at 7:13pm
Just orange zoanthids. Not all zoas will have common names. Call em whatever you want! ;) Some people will say "fire and ice" and some will say "lunar eclipse" etc. Some people are obsessed with zoaid.com and will come up with crazy names.  
napalm77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote napalm77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2012 at 10:13pm
I kinda figured it was a no name... but I just wanted to check. I have some lunars and they look nothing like them. When we bought them, we thought they might be splashes, but since coloring up they have this funky grey and peach splotches. I really like them!

Fatman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2012 at 1:09am
I have some no names that I picked up somewhere. They are green with an orange center. I call them Pea and Squash casserole.  They should be the next 75 buck a polyp hit.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic