Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New to the forum

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tanked34 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tanked34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New to the forum
    Posted: June 13 2012 at 1:06am
Hey everyone, I've had a saltwater tank for a few months now but am new to this forum. I've been browsing around the forum here and there and decided to join! Thought I'd go ahead and introduce myself, I'm Adam! Big smile
Akira View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2012 at 1:08am
NTMU Adam im Akira  aka Kurt welcome and enjoy Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page. ask many questions and all are eager to help !
reefdmd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reefdmd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2012 at 12:52pm
Welcome! this is a fantastic place to gain valuable knowledge! best of luck
tanked34 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tanked34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2012 at 12:43pm
Thanks for the warm welcome! I hope to learn a lot from all you reef tank veterans!
McClure View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McClure Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2012 at 12:53pm
Ooooo look at all the South Jordan people starting to pop up!
180 Gallon, 75 gallon, 30 gallon, 5 gallon. On a side note: I have just now decided that "Gallon" is a funny looking word.
Schmidty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Schmidty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2012 at 9:55pm
Welcome Adam
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic