Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Suggestion

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bstuver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bstuver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Suggestion
    Posted: February 07 2013 at 2:33pm
Reef2reef has a forum app that I just downloaded the other day and I really like it. Makes looking at the site a lot easier on my phone.
Jackie Stuver

"wait these aren't the happy Hawaiians oompa doompa godly heaven on your face zoas?   I dont want them then. lol!" Ksmart
Krazie4Acans View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krazie4Acans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2013 at 12:06pm
Or just work with an app that is already available on all three major mobile platforms, like..... Oh I don't know maybe Tapatalk. lol
My ocean.
90g (yup, won it!), 40g, 28g, & 10g Systems
PADI Advanced Open Water
Tank Thread:
bmac2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bmac2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2013 at 8:02am
if you want to do one, do a droid app.  Open standards and you don't have to deal with Apple to release it.
Krazie4Acans View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krazie4Acans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2013 at 7:43am
+1 for tapatalk! Pppppuuuuulllease.Thumbs Up
My ocean.
90g (yup, won it!), 40g, 28g, & 10g Systems
PADI Advanced Open Water
Tank Thread:
Fatman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2012 at 2:46pm
It sounds cool. But with the limited number of users apple probably won't approve it. I would be a big supporter of opening the gateway to some of the forum reader apps like tapatalk!

Edited by Fatman - July 30 2012 at 2:47pm
Adam Blundell View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2012 at 10:20am
Do it.... sounds awesome.... then again I have no idea what it would be????

Adam
Come to a meeting, they’re fun!
BADM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BADM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2012 at 10:14am
What do you think of the idea of a wmas app?  I think it would be pretty sweet and useful.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic