Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Aquarium Creations Custom Aquarium

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Aquarium Creations View Drop Down
Pet Store
Pet Store

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aquarium Creations Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Aquarium Creations Custom Aquarium
    Posted: August 07 2012 at 4:46pm
Some One's New 48x30x24 Custom Aquarium is almost done..

Aquarium Maintenance,Consulting,Custom Built Glass Aquariums
Rimless/Euro,24Hr Emergency Service 8015485201
Www.UtahAquariumDoctors.com
[email protected]

napalm77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote napalm77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2012 at 4:52pm
love it. can't wait to order mine.

Pet Store
Pet Store

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aquarium Creations Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2012 at 5:00pm
When ever you are ready
[email protected]

tfmreefs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tfmreefs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2012 at 7:06pm
Wow very nice. When i move out i know where im getting my tank!
"The early bird might get the worm, but only the second mouse gets the cheese."
PFizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PFizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2012 at 10:24pm
How much for a 60x30x24 i'm just trying to get an estimate for my budget list? Im still a little ways out from a purchase.
I'm trying to learn as much as I can before my first build so I don't kill anything ;)
Pet Store
Pet Store

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aquarium Creations Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2012 at 10:32pm
Pm sent,
[email protected]

Fatman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2012 at 11:09pm
Originally posted by PFizzle PFizzle wrote:

How much for a 60x30x24 i'm just trying to get an estimate for my budget list? Im still a little ways out from a purchase.

In talking to Eric about my dream tank the price should be very reasonable when compared to other high end tanks. The quality is superb in everything he puts together. He did my frag tank, when people see my display the are intersted, but the real show piece is the frag tank. Everyone comments on the construction and quality.

Fat
February 4: Winter Banquet at the Living Planet Aquarium
Tickets: http://utahreefs.com/store/index.php?route=product/category&path=36
Pet Store
Pet Store

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aquarium Creations Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2012 at 7:34am
Thumbs Up
[email protected]

BobC63 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BobC63 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2012 at 8:11am
FYI, the totally awesome August Tank Of The Month (a rimless 3 foot Cube) was also built by Eric and Aquarium Creations:

Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

- My Current Tank: 65g Starfire (sitting empty for 2+ years) -

* Marine & Reef tanks since 1977 *
Pet Store
Pet Store

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aquarium Creations Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2012 at 12:49pm
Bob is right, I built that back in 2009..
[email protected]

PFizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PFizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2012 at 1:47pm
That August tank of the month looks amazing.
I'm trying to learn as much as I can before my first build so I don't kill anything ;)
rbtron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rbtron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2012 at 11:35pm
I've seen the Custom 48x30x24 in person today.  Wow it is a very nice and high quality build by Eric. 
96slowbra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 96slowbra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2012 at 11:47am
i got rimless 120 from eric a month or so ago and it looks perfect. can't wait to get into a new place to start setting it up.
105 rimless
Williams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Williams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2012 at 5:27pm
Erick build my 85g rimless He gave me a great deal, and the quality it's amazing can't wait to set it up!!!
Rex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2012 at 8:20am
Same here!!! Eric built my 87g rimless and it is beautiful. As far as customer service, WOW, most businesses forget about you after you take the product home, but not Eric. He built my tank a few months ago. He had noticed that I started a tank build thread that had not been updated for a while, so he sent me a PM yesterday to make sure everything with the tank was okay. Everything is great. It's just been a really busy few months due to a family wedding. Needless to say, I was more than impressed with the follow-up. He provided me with that personal touch which is rare these days. I have no doubt he treats all of his customers the same way. You are awesome Eric!!!
http://zip-zero.com/wmas/imageUpload.php

Pet Store
Pet Store

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aquarium Creations Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2012 at 11:38am
WOW, Thank everyone for great comments i am very humbled by them. Every Aquarium i built is 100% hand built with all attention to detail.
Everone who knows me well knows i am a perfectionist, So if i wouldn't put it in my house there is no way i would let you put it in yours.

[email protected]

Jeremyw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeremyw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2012 at 11:44am
Love your aquariums! 
badfinger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badfinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2012 at 5:13pm
This aquarium looks better at my house!! Thanks for putting up the pics eric

This aquarium is flawless, and so much better then the cookie cutter aquariums you find at stores, for the same price or less. Plus I got to choose the size I wanted. And the quality is 100% better

If anyone wants to come look at this aquarium (before or after its setup) you are more then welcome to. And see for yourself the quality eric puts into his tanks. He doesn't take shortcuts. I knew what I was getting, but was still blown away by the attention to detail and craftsmanship. I live in the murray/taylorsville area

Tank wont be up till the end of the year, have to get some money together for dion for the stand. But have been collecting things over the past few months so shouldn't too much longer. Will just throw it out there if anyones interested in a 60cube setup pm me.

Thanks again eric, this aquarium looks 100 times better ( and bigger) in person
Pet Store
Pet Store

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aquarium Creations Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 11 2012 at 11:40pm
Clap Not to mention the front panel is starfire glass....

Edited by Aquarium Creations - August 11 2012 at 11:41pm
[email protected]

Fatman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2012 at 11:22am
My neighbor has a beautiful commercial 150. She has silicone envy after seeing the tank you built for me!
February 4: Winter Banquet at the Living Planet Aquarium
Tickets: http://utahreefs.com/store/index.php?route=product/category&path=36
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic