Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Fdc_Guy's 55 Gallon Reef

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
fdc_guy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fdc_guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fdc_Guy's 55 Gallon Reef
    Posted: August 31 2012 at 12:48pm
I figured it was about time I actually made a tank thread to post all my photos and stuff in.

We have a simple 55 gallon reef tank. Currently we have a pair of maroon clowns, a yellow damsel, a javanese damsel, a purple pseudochromis and a cleaner shrimp.

Here are the pics.

Little clown seems to be getting picked on by the other clown...not sure though as we have not seen it happen

fdc_guy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fdc_guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2012 at 11:36am
Anyways looks like photobucket is having issues...I made a little 2 minute video of my clowns in what I think is normal pairing behavior...also some of the other shots of the life in the tank.

builderofdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote builderofdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2012 at 11:39am
Tank looks great. Healthy. Like the Rock work.Thumbs Up
It's Not a Hobby It's an Obsession
150&210 Gallons of Madness and. Sanity! 801-850-4915

http://www.utahreefs.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=65135&title=builderofdreams-feedback-post
fdc_guy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fdc_guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2012 at 11:51am
Thanks, our anemone has decided to shrivel up and hide in the back of the tank out of sight, very unsure on what is wrong with him but we did our tests and everything seems normal. 

Camille came over and did 99% of the rock work, some of it settled and the critters knocked some pieces down so we repositioned a couple pieces.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic