Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Links to the Left

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Adam Blundell View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Links to the Left
    Posted: June 07 2003 at 10:04am

We are considering deleting the link to the left with the "LINKS".  The list is old and outdated, so why have it clutter our site.  Does anyone use those links?  Or, if someone would like to put together a larger list of updated helpful links, please do so and send it to me. 

Thanks

Adam

Come to a meeting, they’re fun!
twflint View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twflint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2003 at 3:23pm
If you are changing anything, then I would suggest fixing the "meetings" link.  It still has directions to the Living Planet meeting place.
ewaldsreef View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ewaldsreef Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2003 at 11:18pm
 What if people could email some of there favorit links to you to add a few. Is there a space issue? I think every web page needs a link section.
Contact me for professional aquarium maintenance and localy grown coral frags. [URL=http://www.aquatitranquility.com][/URL]

Marcus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marcus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2003 at 4:58pm

I don't like the links being on the left.  They just take up room.  When I come to the forum I use www.utahreefs.com/forum so I don't have to look at them.

Jake Pehrson View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jake Pehrson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2003 at 9:16am
twflint, the meetings page has been fixed.  I forgot all about it.  Thanks for the heads up.
Jake Pehrson

Murray

coralplanet.com

:)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic