Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNOV POTM

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Jeremyw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeremyw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NOV POTM
    Posted: October 02 2012 at 8:17pm
Its time my fishy friends! Start posting those pictures! Remember 2 pictures per person, fish related, you must have taken the pictures(they dont need to be of your fish thoughWink)

So what are you all waiting for take those pictures and POST THEM NOW! ...please.

jwoo View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2012 at 9:12pm
Three things in life are certain!

Death
Taxes
and POTM!

Get those pics up!
None at the moment
Soon: 72 Gallon Bowfront
willrileyiv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willrileyiv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2012 at 5:29am
11 year old tomato clown named cherry

2 gal, 30 gal, 32 gal, 65 gal and 210 gal
Jacknugget View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jacknugget Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2012 at 9:46am
125 Mixed Reef
FishnFriendz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FishnFriendz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2012 at 4:48pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FishnFriendz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2012 at 4:48pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FishnFriendz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2012 at 4:50pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willrileyiv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2012 at 7:52pm
fishnfriendz-BEAUTIFUL PICS!Clap

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FishnFriendz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2012 at 7:59pm
Thanks    I tried so many times! These are straight out from my camera.
larseb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote larseb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2012 at 9:47pm
Here are my pictures!

pgravis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pgravis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2012 at 10:10pm

See my house: www.eclecticvictorian.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willrileyiv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2012 at 6:22am
Come onn everyone. I llove thus section of the forum. Post some pics

Jacknugget View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jacknugget Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2012 at 9:51am
pgravis,  That fish is sick looking! What kind of fish is that?
125 Mixed Reef
bmac2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bmac2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2012 at 10:45am
My 2 pics for this month!

My wife's pink urchin, named Charlie Chaplin, due to his love of one flat piece of rock he uses as a hat at all times.  AND he collects crap so if you see a clump of shells, crabs, snails, anything else moving across the tank, stop him and rescue the live creatures!!!  man my gravel looks horrible in that pic!! my diamond goby died and my sand hasn't looked the same!!

pgravis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pgravis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2012 at 12:33pm
It is a ventralis anthias.   The colors are pretty amazing on it.   Wish I could say it was in my tank!
See my house: www.eclecticvictorian.com
tileman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tileman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2012 at 5:20pm
Lets do it again please.

335G Reef
TOTM.
http://www.advancedaquarist.com/2015/2/aquarium
ReefKeepers TOTM Feb. 2012
http://reefkeeping.com/joomla/index....k-of-the-month

&
joelduval1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joelduval1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2012 at 4:43am
Red Mushroom

2 Blennies and Meteor Shower frag

rize2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rize2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2012 at 8:34am
My mini maxi before he decided to move to the backside of this rock

bmac2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bmac2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2012 at 8:41am
you guys photography makes mine look like crap.  HOW the hell do  you get all of the glare to go away and get such closeups of your corals???  I think I just need to go buy me a really really nice camera if I am going to compete with you guys.
Jeremyw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeremyw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2012 at 9:05am
Pictures are looking great! 

bmac, not sure on the closeups... ive been working on it myself.t o help with glares put the lens right up to the glass. Nice camera.... not sure you really need it. My sister in law one a potm last year using a htc phone! 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic