Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

KSL tank

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
1stupidpunk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1stupidpunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: KSL tank
    Posted: October 11 2012 at 6:24am
Just saw this 90 gal on KSL
http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=22507741&cat=371&lpid=&search=
the tank and stand look to be in decent shape
just wanted to hear your guys thoughts on this tank, i know some of you have bought things from keith, im interested in the tank/stand but not the sump... i was thinking like 275-300 would be good offer but didnt want to lowball...
Dion Richins View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dion Richins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2012 at 7:27am
That is a awesome price that he is asking. The stand isn't oak like advertized (as far as I can tell) but nice all the less.
Bad "censored" Cabinets
Best quality in the valley! He is one sexy bald guy, even with out a finger!(MAC)
1stupidpunk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1stupidpunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2012 at 8:03am
It is a really good price, i just have no need for the sump/skimmer/pump he is including at that price. I guess i could buy it at the price listed and attempt to resell the sump for a few bucks?
Dion Richins View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dion Richins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2012 at 8:24am
That's the fair thing to do. I personally wouldn't brake it up. You might not ever sell the left overs.
Bad "censored" Cabinets
Best quality in the valley! He is one sexy bald guy, even with out a finger!(MAC)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic