Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Still learning

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Callen6329 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Callen6329 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Still learning
    Posted: October 11 2012 at 10:19pm
Hey I'm Cal,
Still know fairly new to this site but I'm oh so grateful. I've been able to meet some really cool people and I'm glade to see so many knowledgeable people in one location. I've just set up my corner 90 gallon. Once my ai sol are up and running ill post pics.
wickedsnowman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wickedsnowman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2012 at 10:23pm
Welcome aboard! You will meet tons of awesome people on this board and mettings. If you ever have any questions ask away.
Nails12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nails12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2012 at 10:27pm
Sweet, another person close by, if you ever up in ogden and want to check out my tank let me know, i would love to show you , as well as see yours!! Welcome!!
This is more than a hobby; its a lifestyle.
Fatman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2012 at 10:39pm
Cal,

It was great to meet you the other night.  I can't wait to see the tank all set up and running.  Did you get the fish you and I discussed?  Was is as great as you had hoped?

Call me some time and we'll get together and trade livestock.

Fat
February 4: Winter Banquet at the Living Planet Aquarium
Tickets: http://utahreefs.com/store/index.php?route=product/category&path=36
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic